The dangers of the Quija Board...

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The dangers of the Quija Board...

Post  Queen of Cups on Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:13 am

Little_Light wrote:Ty Mara! Don't put too much strain on yourself doing such things though. You're spossed to be resting after all.

Awwww that's sooo sweet manuel. I wish you weren't so far and you could build me a house. I know you'd do an awesome job!

Star, I never regret taking the road less travelled, though it may be full of pitfalls and obsticles. I know things will get better, at least i hope very much that they do. Nothing is certain in life, things can always get worse, no matter how bad you think they are already. I just hope for the best, prepare for the worst and try to just go with the flow for now. Thank you for the kind words though. It's nice to know that people care.


Yep your right Liz he would do an awsom job.I know ..afterall he and my dad build me and my daughter a house about 7 years agowithin 13 weeks AFTER there normal work hours!!!!
We moved out of that house though BUT believe me it was for the best.Not that the house wasn`t good but...what lived in it that wasn`t alive as we are..if you catch my drift Wink .If you see Rose Red the movie ...well then you know where we lived...NO KIDDING!!! Now for you and if your gonna find something...I have asked upstairs for ye..YOU WILL MOVE VERY VERY VERY SOON!!!!!!!!!Mark my words sweety..you WILL MOVE SOON!!!!! I will also tell you that it has to be soon cause of your girl`s sake..she NEEDS to have a more quieter house, and luckily you will be able to give that to her Wink .

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2195
Join date : 2009-04-13
Age : 41
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: The dangers of the Quija Board...

Post  Queen of Cups on Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:15 am

Little_Light wrote: It's nice to know that people care.

Well DUHHHH...helloooo? Ofcourse we do sweety!!!!

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2195
Join date : 2009-04-13
Age : 41
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: The dangers of the Quija Board...

Post  manuel on Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:08 am

Mara wrote:
Little_Light wrote: It's nice to know that people care.

Well DUHHHH...helloooo? Ofcourse we do sweety!!!!



same here , lol

_________________
avatar
manuel
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2001
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 42
Location : netherlands

http://www.myspace.com/manuelbidinger

Back to top Go down

Re: The dangers of the Quija Board...

Post  starchang on Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:52 pm

Mara wrote:
Little_Light wrote:Ty Mara! Don't put too much strain on yourself doing such things though. You're spossed to be resting after all.

Awwww that's sooo sweet manuel. I wish you weren't so far and you could build me a house. I know you'd do an awesome job!

Star, I never regret taking the road less travelled, though it may be full of pitfalls and obsticles. I know things will get better, at least i hope very much that they do. Nothing is certain in life, things can always get worse, no matter how bad you think they are already. I just hope for the best, prepare for the worst and try to just go with the flow for now. Thank you for the kind words though. It's nice to know that people care.


Yep your right Liz he would do an awsom job.I know ..afterall he and my dad build me and my daughter a house about 7 years agowithin 13 weeks AFTER there normal work hours!!!!
We moved out of that house though BUT believe me it was for the best.Not that the house wasn`t good but...what lived in it that wasn`t alive as we are..if you catch my drift Wink .If you see Rose Red the movie ...well then you know where we lived...NO KIDDING!!! Now for you and if your gonna find something...I have asked upstairs for ye..YOU WILL MOVE VERY VERY VERY SOON!!!!!!!!!Mark my words sweety..you WILL MOVE SOON!!!!! I will also tell you that it has to be soon cause of your girl`s sake..she NEEDS to have a more quieter house, and luckily you will be able to give that to her Wink .

oh yipee! if Mara says so than it'll happen for sure!

and that's so cool that they built ya'll a house... and i want to build a house one day too. not by our own hands tho...well some of it...cant wait!
and i still have to watch that movie...im at the site rightnow..must find it

_________________
avatar
starchang
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2032
Join date : 2009-04-22
Age : 38
Location : Vancouver, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: The dangers of the Quija Board...

Post  Little_Light on Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:39 pm

Ive never seen rose red but now i guess i have to lol. Well I know I'll be moving soon, I have to when the lease runs up, it's a question of where. As much as i hate to I will get rid of my dogs if it keeps me and devin off the street, but theres gotta be a place out there that I can keep them and afford. Did the powers that be say it'd be a good place? lol I know, don't stress it say the mighty mara so I will try not to. TY hun! And I know ya'll care, never doubted that, I meant people that don't know me quite so well as the two of you do. Ya'lls my people and if you didn't live in another country I'd be visiting you all the time lol
avatar
Little_Light
4th Degree Student
4th Degree Student

Posts : 190
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Re: The dangers of the Quija Board...

Post  Queen of Cups on Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:59 am

Little_Light wrote:Ive never seen rose red but now i guess i have to lol. Well I know I'll be moving soon, I have to when the lease runs up, it's a question of where. As much as i hate to I will get rid of my dogs if it keeps me and devin off the street, but theres gotta be a place out there that I can keep them and afford. Did the powers that be say it'd be a good place? lol I know, don't stress it say the mighty mara so I will try not to. TY hun! And I know ya'll care, never doubted that, I meant people that don't know me quite so well as the two of you do. Ya'lls my people and if you didn't live in another country I'd be visiting you all the time lol

Well after the moving into a new home part it gave me the flower card so i have to say YES you can keep your dogs hun. I didn`t see anything that would make me think you would have to give u your dogs..if i had seen it i would have told you Wink .
Yes know you pretty well hun...actually youre an open book to me..lol...
Oh how i would have loved LOVED to be closer to you all....

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2195
Join date : 2009-04-13
Age : 41
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: The dangers of the Quija Board...

Post  Little_Light on Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:05 pm

Mara wrote:
Little_Light wrote:Ive never seen rose red but now i guess i have to lol. Well I know I'll be moving soon, I have to when the lease runs up, it's a question of where. As much as i hate to I will get rid of my dogs if it keeps me and devin off the street, but theres gotta be a place out there that I can keep them and afford. Did the powers that be say it'd be a good place? lol I know, don't stress it say the mighty mara so I will try not to. TY hun! And I know ya'll care, never doubted that, I meant people that don't know me quite so well as the two of you do. Ya'lls my people and if you didn't live in another country I'd be visiting you all the time lol

Well after the moving into a new home part it gave me the flower card so i have to say YES you can keep your dogs hun. I didn`t see anything that would make me think you would have to give u your dogs..if i had seen it i would have told you Wink .
Yes know you pretty well hun...actually youre an open book to me..lol...
Oh how i would have loved LOVED to be closer to you all....

Okay goodie. I found a decent prospect today, we'll see how it turns out. TY for checking with the powers for me even though I know you're spossed to be resting. I'll keep you updated on how it all goes. I swear if i ever have enough money to take a decent vacation, me and devin are flying over to visit. If i can bring myself to get on a plane of course lol
avatar
Little_Light
4th Degree Student
4th Degree Student

Posts : 190
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Re: The dangers of the Quija Board...

Post  manuel on Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:14 pm

lol , and that is one thing i know you will do in the future , it's good to hear you found a good prospect , now just need to get it , and you will , like you always do in you're way , i'll keep my fingers crossed and the candle lit for ya

_________________
avatar
manuel
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2001
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 42
Location : netherlands

http://www.myspace.com/manuelbidinger

Back to top Go down

Re: The dangers of the Quija Board...

Post  starchang on Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:54 pm

oooo i hope it works out girl! and i'd visit ya'll everday too if i was there I love you

_________________
avatar
starchang
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2032
Join date : 2009-04-22
Age : 38
Location : Vancouver, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: The dangers of the Quija Board...

Post  Little_Light on Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:57 pm

Awwww ty!!!!! innocent Sucks that my bestest friends are so very far away.
avatar
Little_Light
4th Degree Student
4th Degree Student

Posts : 190
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Re: The dangers of the Quija Board...

Post  Queen of Cups on Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:20 am

Little_Light wrote:
Mara wrote:
Little_Light wrote:Ive never seen rose red but now i guess i have to lol. Well I know I'll be moving soon, I have to when the lease runs up, it's a question of where. As much as i hate to I will get rid of my dogs if it keeps me and devin off the street, but theres gotta be a place out there that I can keep them and afford. Did the powers that be say it'd be a good place? lol I know, don't stress it say the mighty mara so I will try not to. TY hun! And I know ya'll care, never doubted that, I meant people that don't know me quite so well as the two of you do. Ya'lls my people and if you didn't live in another country I'd be visiting you all the time lol

Well after the moving into a new home part it gave me the flower card so i have to say YES you can keep your dogs hun. I didn`t see anything that would make me think you would have to give u your dogs..if i had seen it i would have told you Wink .
Yes know you pretty well hun...actually youre an open book to me..lol...
Oh how i would have loved LOVED to be closer to you all....

Okay goodie. I found a decent prospect today, we'll see how it turns out. TY for checking with the powers for me even though I know you're spossed to be resting. I'll keep you updated on how it all goes. I swear if i ever have enough money to take a decent vacation, me and devin are flying over to visit. If i can bring myself to get on a plane of course lol

(okay gotta get a little sinical hehehehe) Gosh that is a surprise to me that you found something prosper... Rolling Eyes .. tongue .... i`m just waiting to say "TOLD YOU SO"...

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2195
Join date : 2009-04-13
Age : 41
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: The dangers of the Quija Board...

Post  Little_Light on Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:19 pm

Mara wrote:
Little_Light wrote:
Mara wrote:
Little_Light wrote:Ive never seen rose red but now i guess i have to lol. Well I know I'll be moving soon, I have to when the lease runs up, it's a question of where. As much as i hate to I will get rid of my dogs if it keeps me and devin off the street, but theres gotta be a place out there that I can keep them and afford. Did the powers that be say it'd be a good place? lol I know, don't stress it say the mighty mara so I will try not to. TY hun! And I know ya'll care, never doubted that, I meant people that don't know me quite so well as the two of you do. Ya'lls my people and if you didn't live in another country I'd be visiting you all the time lol

Well after the moving into a new home part it gave me the flower card so i have to say YES you can keep your dogs hun. I didn`t see anything that would make me think you would have to give u your dogs..if i had seen it i would have told you Wink .
Yes know you pretty well hun...actually youre an open book to me..lol...
Oh how i would have loved LOVED to be closer to you all....

Okay goodie. I found a decent prospect today, we'll see how it turns out. TY for checking with the powers for me even though I know you're spossed to be resting. I'll keep you updated on how it all goes. I swear if i ever have enough money to take a decent vacation, me and devin are flying over to visit. If i can bring myself to get on a plane of course lol

(okay gotta get a little sinical hehehehe) Gosh that is a surprise to me that you found something prosper... Rolling Eyes .. tongue .... i`m just waiting to say "TOLD YOU SO"...

I was going to go take a look at it today but i feel absolutely awful. I have no clue what's wrong with me but i got steadily worse all day. i'm hoping i feel better tomorrow cause i have to work, take devin to an appointment, get my pay check, then try to go see this place before someone else snags it.
If i get it you can surely tell me i told you so though
avatar
Little_Light
4th Degree Student
4th Degree Student

Posts : 190
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Re: The dangers of the Quija Board...

Post  manuel on Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:31 pm

okay , since mara isn't online at the moment i will do that , naaaah , that one is for mara , and plaese make sure you can go there tomorrow , just keep thinknig that you will get it and you will , and then she can tell you here favorit line , lmao , and yes i still have that candle lit for ya and i'm still crossing my fingers and i'm still sending some good vibes and energy to ya

_________________
avatar
manuel
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2001
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 42
Location : netherlands

http://www.myspace.com/manuelbidinger

Back to top Go down

Re: The dangers of the Quija Board...

Post  Queen of Cups on Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:44 am

Little_Light wrote:
Mara wrote:
Little_Light wrote:
Mara wrote:
Little_Light wrote:Ive never seen rose red but now i guess i have to lol. Well I know I'll be moving soon, I have to when the lease runs up, it's a question of where. As much as i hate to I will get rid of my dogs if it keeps me and devin off the street, but theres gotta be a place out there that I can keep them and afford. Did the powers that be say it'd be a good place? lol I know, don't stress it say the mighty mara so I will try not to. TY hun! And I know ya'll care, never doubted that, I meant people that don't know me quite so well as the two of you do. Ya'lls my people and if you didn't live in another country I'd be visiting you all the time lol

Well after the moving into a new home part it gave me the flower card so i have to say YES you can keep your dogs hun. I didn`t see anything that would make me think you would have to give u your dogs..if i had seen it i would have told you Wink .
Yes know you pretty well hun...actually youre an open book to me..lol...
Oh how i would have loved LOVED to be closer to you all....

Okay goodie. I found a decent prospect today, we'll see how it turns out. TY for checking with the powers for me even though I know you're spossed to be resting. I'll keep you updated on how it all goes. I swear if i ever have enough money to take a decent vacation, me and devin are flying over to visit. If i can bring myself to get on a plane of course lol

(okay gotta get a little sinical hehehehe) Gosh that is a surprise to me that you found something prosper... Rolling Eyes .. tongue .... i`m just waiting to say "TOLD YOU SO"...

I was going to go take a look at it today but i feel absolutely awful. I have no clue what's wrong with me but i got steadily worse all day. i'm hoping i feel better tomorrow cause i have to work, take devin to an appointment, get my pay check, then try to go see this place before someone else snags it.
If i get it you can surely tell me i told you so though

sweety you are just having little panic attacks cause it finally comes to it now and it`s finally happening that you can move out and start again... Wink

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2195
Join date : 2009-04-13
Age : 41
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: The dangers of the Quija Board...

Post  mary on Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:19 am

Hey little light,

Just wanted to say that i will say a prayer for you....my heart breaks to think you might need to do that. (Its MaryNJ from JG by the way)..and you know I have two dogs myself...so I can sooooooo relate to your fears. I am sure you will find something...they most likely will require a larger security deposit though, but you would be able to keep them.
You are on my list and I want to wish ya the best. xoxoxo

mary
3rd Degree Witch
3rd Degree Witch

Posts : 409
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 51

http://www.myspace.com/madlymary

Back to top Go down

Re: The dangers of the Quija Board...

Post  Little_Light on Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:38 pm

Actualy it turned out to be food poisoning. to top it off i tried to get my check ad they haven't come in and probably won't till 8pm they're saying. Which is too late to cash it. Devin has hidden my ciggaretts somewhere and i don't have the money to buy more till i an get my check and cash it. when things go bad in my world they do it right i tell ya. i'm gonna try to rest if devin will let me and hope they call soon. ty everyone for the positive thoughts! I love you
avatar
Little_Light
4th Degree Student
4th Degree Student

Posts : 190
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Re: The dangers of the Quija Board...

Post  Queen of Cups on Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:47 pm

Little_Light wrote:Actualy it turned out to be food poisoning. to top it off i tried to get my check ad they haven't come in and probably won't till 8pm they're saying. Which is too late to cash it. Devin has hidden my ciggaretts somewhere and i don't have the money to buy more till i an get my check and cash it. when things go bad in my world they do it right i tell ya. i'm gonna try to rest if devin will let me and hope they call soon. ty everyone for the positive thoughts! I love you

oooooo that just sucks big time... i can only say again and again..IT WILL GET BETTER...i am SURE of it!!!!!

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2195
Join date : 2009-04-13
Age : 41
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: The dangers of the Quija Board...

Post  Little_Light on Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:50 pm

im know hun. it's always darkest before the dawn. i'm hangin in there. jusy really wish i could find my smokes lol
avatar
Little_Light
4th Degree Student
4th Degree Student

Posts : 190
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Re: The dangers of the Quija Board...

Post  Queen of Cups on Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:01 pm

Little_Light wrote: jusy really wish i could find my smokes lol


I hear ye hun...lol...i stopped for a long time a while ago and then started again..BAD BAD choice....ah well that is the only sin i have so the one that tries to judge me over that...BRING IT ONE...

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2195
Join date : 2009-04-13
Age : 41
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: The dangers of the Quija Board...

Post  Little_Light on Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:03 pm

well i found one floating around my room it's little beat up but after not having one for like 24 hours i'll take it!
avatar
Little_Light
4th Degree Student
4th Degree Student

Posts : 190
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Re: The dangers of the Quija Board...

Post  Queen of Cups on Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:25 pm

Little_Light wrote:well i found one floating around my room it's little beat up but after not having one for like 24 hours i'll take it!

Okay now this is the time your should realize you are in trouble..lol...

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2195
Join date : 2009-04-13
Age : 41
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: The dangers of the Quija Board...

Post  Little_Light on Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:35 pm

lol i know. i've had a rough 24 hours though. still all i've manged to keep down is a glass of gingerale and a couple crackers
avatar
Little_Light
4th Degree Student
4th Degree Student

Posts : 190
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Re: The dangers of the Quija Board...

Post  Queen of Cups on Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:44 pm

Little_Light wrote:lol i know. i've had a rough 24 hours though. still all i've manged to keep down is a glass of gingerale and a couple crackers

Ay not good hun...i`ll sent you some energy and focus on your stumick...

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2195
Join date : 2009-04-13
Age : 41
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: The dangers of the Quija Board...

Post  Little_Light on Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:59 pm

well moms on her way to bring me some soup and ore pepto i think. And some chinkens for devin cause we are out and she keeps asking for them
TY so much though just the though makes me feel better aha
avatar
Little_Light
4th Degree Student
4th Degree Student

Posts : 190
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Re: The dangers of the Quija Board...

Post  Queen of Cups on Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:22 pm

Little_Light wrote:well moms on her way to bring me some soup and ore pepto i think. And some chinkens for devin cause we are out and she keeps asking for them
TY so much though just the though makes me feel better aha

good let mom pamper and wine and dine you hun...
your welcome by the way Very Happy

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2195
Join date : 2009-04-13
Age : 41
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: The dangers of the Quija Board...

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum