Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Site Changes
by LunaLight Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:31 pm

» Help Us Find a New Look
by 4evr Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:33 pm

» Haunted location pics
by starchang Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:23 pm

» December 21 first 2012 is NOT the end
by Queen of Cups Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:54 am

» Idea for a game of sorts
by Nena Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:21 pm

» I had Deja Vu
by Queen of Cups Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:10 am

» Want to start a psychic journal..any ideas?
by Nena Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:25 pm

» Are psychic abilities hereditary?
by Nena Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:18 pm

» Do you Want to Write for the Charmed News?
by Queen of Wands Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:42 am

» Super Mario on The Welcome Page
by Queen of Wands Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:41 am

The dangers of the Quija Board...

+10
heyneets
rhirhi_1988
Nena
alex_turtle
mary
topaz
manuel
pittster
starchang
Queen of Cups
14 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

The dangers of the Quija Board... - Page 7 Empty Re: The dangers of the Quija Board...

Post  Queen of Cups Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:30 pm

pittster wrote:
Mara wrote:
pittster wrote:Nal, are you looking to stay close to where you are? If you're willing to move 1.5 hours down toward me, I may can help. A good friend of mine is a realtor. She's helped out several of us.

Wow that sounds good Liz hu? Hey Chris can he do some magic for me 2 ..i want a big BIG house..6 bedroom,6 bathrooms,small kitchens,gigantic yard,and a macdonalds or Kentucky fired chicken close to where the house is as well...i HATE cooking URGHHH

master

tee hee... Very Happy

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The dangers of the Quija Board... - Page 7 Empty Trouble

Post  kazandlee Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:36 pm

Quija Borards,

I would advise anyone not to go there, i will post o very disturbing story later, but breifley, in 1985 when at senior school, it was a big craze in the schoosl in our county, people were actualy making them in woodwork class, wait till i get time to tell you the story.
I wont even have them discussed on my Forums.

Lee.
kazandlee
kazandlee

Back to top Go down

The dangers of the Quija Board... - Page 7 Empty Re: The dangers of the Quija Board...

Post  starchang Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:04 am

wow really? making them in wood class? wierd... that's sounds like a very interesting story tho...cant wait to hear it The dangers of the Quija Board... - Page 7 Icon_bounce
starchang
starchang

Back to top Go down

Post  manuel Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:51 am

same here , cant wait to hear that one The dangers of the Quija Board... - Page 7 928259
manuel
manuel

http://www.myspace.com/manuelbidinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:30 pm

kazandlee wrote:Quija Borards,

I would advise anyone not to go there, i will post o very disturbing story later, but breifley, in 1985 when at senior school, it was a big craze in the schoosl in our county, people were actualy making them in woodwork class, wait till i get time to tell you the story.
I wont even have them discussed on my Forums.

Lee.

Well we do discuse them because we can educate people that they are EXTREEMLY dangerous.We love to teach people..so by posting information people don`t mess with them, VERY important if you ask me right? ...however i would LOVE to hear about your story so others on here can learn NOT to get involved with them.

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  butterflyburks Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:35 am

I just have to tell yall this so here we go.........

I got a big box from a very good friend here where I live, in it was some old pics of us, a little wooden box with a ring in it, a big glass zodiak moirror, and an old Ouija board from 1939. After she gave this stuff to me she told me good luck and took off and I haven't been able to find her since. Anyway, back to the stuff, eveything that was in this box has diffrent feelings to it, but the Ouija board has this very strong feeling atched to it. I had to take it out and close the door that someone some where opened(yes, I know how to do that) useing it. Now when I tuch the board itself there is no energy comeing off of it. I'm letting yall know this so that yall will know that a Ouija Board is more then "a game", it's a more then "just haveing some fun", and it's more then most can handle!!! I still have the Ouija Board, it's in it's box in my closet and there it will stay. I've handled many Ouija Boards before but this one had a cures like thing about it!!!

Thanks The dangers of the Quija Board... - Page 7 Icon_flower
butterflyburks
butterflyburks
4th Degree Student
4th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum