Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Site Changes
by LunaLight Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:31 pm

» Help Us Find a New Look
by 4evr Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:33 pm

» Haunted location pics
by starchang Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:23 pm

» December 21 first 2012 is NOT the end
by Queen of Cups Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:54 am

» Idea for a game of sorts
by Nena Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:21 pm

» I had Deja Vu
by Queen of Cups Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:10 am

» Want to start a psychic journal..any ideas?
by Nena Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:25 pm

» Are psychic abilities hereditary?
by Nena Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:18 pm

» Do you Want to Write for the Charmed News?
by Queen of Wands Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:42 am

» Super Mario on The Welcome Page
by Queen of Wands Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:41 am

The dangers of the Quija Board...

+10
heyneets
rhirhi_1988
Nena
alex_turtle
mary
topaz
manuel
pittster
starchang
Queen of Cups
14 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The dangers of the Quija Board... - Page 3 Empty Re: The dangers of the Quija Board...

Post  manuel Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:52 pm

it's a tribal dragon with with the names of my two kids along side of it , o what , i'll just post a picture , i just hope mara and cathy won't give me hell for it , oh it still is fresh on this picture , it has been taken the day after i got it

The dangers of the Quija Board... - Page 3 DSC04896
manuel
manuel

http://www.myspace.com/manuelbidinger

Back to top Go down

The dangers of the Quija Board... - Page 3 Empty Re: The dangers of the Quija Board...

Post  mary Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:48 pm

manuel wrote:it's a tribal dragon with with the names of my two kids along side of it , o what , i'll just post a picture , i just hope mara and cathy won't give me hell for it , oh it still is fresh on this picture , it has been taken the day after i got it

Love it, its very cool! Tell me....how painful is this tatoo business....me a scardy cat as you all know of many of things.....but then again, not a scardy cat of others...lol.....soooooooooooooo..........that being said......how painful are these things? Seriously.
I love it manuel....it represents.

mary
3rd Degree Witch
3rd Degree Witch

http://www.myspace.com/madlymary

Back to top Go down

Post  starchang Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:01 am

ooooooOOOooo reminds me of your siggie. very nice MB. i want a HUGE one on my back...im sure it is pretty painful..ive seen pple get naseous from the pain. but others dont mind it so i guess it depends on the persons tolerance
starchang
starchang

Back to top Go down

Post  pittster Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:28 pm

Very cool tattoo manuel!! The artist did great work!!

Mary, the pain is bearable. After the first few minutes, endorphins or something kicks in and it isn't really too bad.

I'll have to take pics of mine...thought I had some already, but I cant find them.

I found this design last week, and may get an artist to change it up just a bit.
The dangers of the Quija Board... - Page 3 Celtic17
pittster
pittster
4th Degree Student
4th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:39 pm

</A></A>
manuel wrote:it's a tribal dragon with with the names of my two kids along side of it , o what , i'll just post a picture , i just hope mara and cathy won't give me hell for it , oh it still is fresh on this picture , it has been taken the day after i got it

well here is my answere to that questions... Wink ..I have two tattoos.One is a baby and a mother Bengal tyger.It stands for power and a mother bengal tyger raises her cups on er own and NEVER leaves her baby alone until it is well tought and is ready to spread it`s wings on it`s own for the big world knowing it can fall back into mom`s guidence if life is rough...i will have to make a picture of it.It`s on my left shoulder ,and i have it for more then 10 years already.The second one is on my lower back and is there sinds beginning of this year.They are two unicorns with wings reaching to the sky...below it is a tribal with the letter M in it if you look carefully and then in it is writen "Wild and Free"...explaine`s itself i think.This one i drew myself.It`s actually covering my intire lower back...i say if you do it do do it good...right?...LMAO...

This is from the first session...4 hours work...
The dangers of the Quija Board... - Page 3 532746623_5_tYoO

and the week after that the second session..another 3,5 hours of pain...BUT worth it!!!!!!
Left side is still a little red here cause it was done 1 hour before i took this picture.

The dangers of the Quija Board... - Page 3 532746540_5_WHhw

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:41 pm

pittster wrote:Very cool tattoo manuel!! The artist did great work!!

Mary, the pain is bearable. After the first few minutes, endorphins or something kicks in and it isn't really too bad.

I'll have to take pics of mine...thought I had some already, but I cant find them.

I found this design last week, and may get an artist to change it up just a bit.

want me to give it a go? what ye have in mind when you say change it a bitt?...or should i just try and see what i get and then sent it to ye?

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:44 pm

mary wrote:

Love it, its very cool! Tell me....how painful is this tatoo business....me a scardy cat as you all know of many of things.....but then again, not a scardy cat of others...lol.....soooooooooooooo..........that being said......how painful are these things? Seriously.
I love it manuel....it represents.

hun it`s nothing compared to what you have gone through with your finger...and all fears attached to that..know what i mean? You handled that...you SURE can handle this!
I sat for 7,5 hours for my back tattoo...some moments were REALLY painfull cause they tattoo over your spinn were al the nerves get together...THIS is the perfect time then to just go into a meditation state of mind...you will do fine!!!!

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pittster Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:31 pm

Mara wrote:

want me to give it a go? what ye have in mind when you say change it a bitt?...or should i just try and see what i get and then sent it to ye?

Your tattoos are awesome!! You did beautiful work in making your own design!!

That would be awesome mara!! I was thinking instead of the horns that are woven into the star(that feels a little too negative), making it a complete circle...a much more positive feel.
pittster
pittster
4th Degree Student
4th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Post  starchang Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:47 pm

wow Mara, i cant believe you drew that design yourself...it is so beautiful! unicorns are awesome creatures i wish they were real!
starchang
starchang

Back to top Go down

Post  rhirhi_1988 Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:37 pm

lol well for me the devils number is 666 it might be the same all over the world not sure and for us its unlucky 13, its terrible when we get a friday 13th its known as a really unlucky day and you find everyone is soo much more cautious than usual
rhirhi_1988
rhirhi_1988
5th Degree Student
5th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:46 pm

rhirhi_1988 wrote:lol well for me the devils number is 666 it might be the same all over the world not sure and for us its unlucky 13, its terrible when we get a friday 13th its known as a really unlucky day and you find everyone is soo much more cautious than usual

Yes that number is known al over the world and as a matter of fact they call me that.I have two nicknames and they are "666"and "black b*tch"... but what does this have to do with this thread or the tattoos if i may ask??Maybe it`s me but i don`t understand it...

Last edited by Mara on Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:48 pm

pittster wrote:
Mara wrote:

That would be awesome mara!! I was thinking instead of the horns that are woven into the star(that feels a little too negative), making it a complete circle...a much more positive feel.

Thank you, i am also very proud of them Very Happy .
Yep i see what you mean by making it a compleet circle ,i will get to work for you awww

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  manuel Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:36 pm

Mara wrote:
pittster wrote:
Mara wrote:

Thank you, i am also very proud of them Very Happy .
Yep i see what you mean by making it a compleet circle ,i will get to work for you awww

that will become a very cool tattoo pitts , and mara will put in a lot of love for ya , i'm sure of that
manuel
manuel

Back to top Go down

The dangers of the Quija Board... - Page 3 Empty Quija Board

Post  heyneets Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:29 am

We also mucked around with the Quija board as teenagers, very scary stuff! I agree with Mara that evryone should avoid messing with them. We used to have sleepovers in a cabin on our farm, watch scary movies, drink wine coolers and do seances...idiots! The scariest thing was after a big weekend of quiji we didnt go in the cabin for some months, and when we finally did, the carpet was all in a heap in the middle of the floor, newspapers were all over the place like there had been a cyclone and the cabin had a mirro that ran nearly the width of the cabin - it had shrunk and was quite noticeable with the difference in paint colour underneath...freakiest thing ever!!! Needless to say, I didnt have sleepovers in the cabin anymore Laughing

heyneets

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:23 am

heyneets wrote:We also mucked around with the Quija board as teenagers, very scary stuff! I agree with Mara that evryone should avoid messing with them. We used to have sleepovers in a cabin on our farm, watch scary movies, drink wine coolers and do seances...idiots! The scariest thing was after a big weekend of quiji we didnt go in the cabin for some months, and when we finally did, the carpet was all in a heap in the middle of the floor, newspapers were all over the place like there had been a cyclone and the cabin had a mirro that ran nearly the width of the cabin - it had shrunk and was quite noticeable with the difference in paint colour underneath...freakiest thing ever!!! Needless to say, I didnt have sleepovers in the cabin anymore Laughing

Okay i don`t wanna freak you out here sweety,but you are aware of the fact that the bad entity`s will folow you and woun`t stay put in only the place were the board was used...you know that right?That is why it`s so darn dangerous...especially with alcohol ...

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The dangers of the Quija Board... - Page 3 Empty quija dangers

Post  heyneets Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:08 am

I know now, not at the time, young and silly! I totally agree, they're dangerous and bad news, just thought Id share so other people thought twice Laughing

heyneets

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:19 am

heyneets wrote:I know now, not at the time, young and silly! I totally agree, they're dangerous and bad news, just thought Id share so other people thought twice Laughing

yep and i tottally thank you for that... Very Happy

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Wands Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:27 am

Well now you will all have to endure me coming in and putting my 2 cents in every post after it's all done lol! sorry!!

I have used the Ouija board with varied success and various types of experiences over the years, but like most people it only took one bad experience to put a stop to that. affraid

Whenever people ask me I always say......is the board evil or negative? Noooo. The board is wood. Just like the Tarot are paper and the crystal ball is just a.....well a ball of crystal. Wink They are tools to focus energy. But the problem with the Ouija board is #1 some idiot decided way back when to market it as a TOY when it is certainly not and #2 as a result lots of people thought it was harmless fun and were not prepared or cautious about how they used it.

Using a Ouija board without knowing what you are doing, is like living in New York City and putting a sign on your door that reads "UNLOCKED, COME ON IN". You might meet some really great people that way. You might also meet a mass murderer or get robbed blind. Know what I mean? And since people use it without knowing how to reach a higher plane first, they are picking up all sorts of low level spirits, the ones who are here with us, and these are often the lost, the sad......the negative. I mean, yes, you can call in a loved one or have a positive experience, but if someone is doing it blindly.....the odds are greater they are going to get a not very nice person at least as often as they get one who is ok.

WOW Climbing up and down off this soap box made me hungry......gonna go eat some breakfast now! razzie2 More late posts in awhile.....
Queen of Wands
Queen of Wands
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  manuel Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:18 pm

heyneets wrote:We also mucked around with the Quija board as teenagers, very scary stuff! I agree with Mara that evryone should avoid messing with them. We used to have sleepovers in a cabin on our farm, watch scary movies, drink wine coolers and do seances...idiots! The scariest thing was after a big weekend of quiji we didnt go in the cabin for some months, and when we finally did, the carpet was all in a heap in the middle of the floor, newspapers were all over the place like there had been a cyclone and the cabin had a mirro that ran nearly the width of the cabin - it had shrunk and was quite noticeable with the difference in paint colour underneath...freakiest thing ever!!! Needless to say, I didnt have sleepovers in the cabin anymore Laughing

well that is one more reason for me to hate those darn things , thanks for positng this heyneets , it sure makes clear why one shouldn't mess with those things
manuel
manuel

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Wands Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:43 pm

Mara wrote:
rhirhi_1988 wrote:lol well for me the devils number is 666 it might be the same all over the world not sure and for us its unlucky 13, its terrible when we get a friday 13th its known as a really unlucky day and you find everyone is soo much more cautious than usual

Yes that number is known al over the world and as a matter of fact they call me that.I have two nicknames and they are "666"and "black b*tch"... but what does this have to do with this thread or the tattoos if i may ask??Maybe it`s me but i don`t understand it...

Who calls you those things Mara? I swear I'm coming over there and kick some butt.......and btw I didn't know you had tattoos! Learn something new every day...... Wink
Queen of Wands
Queen of Wands
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little_Light Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:02 pm

I've been gone from here for so long y'all probably forgot all about me, but here I am! I get to be the odd man out on this one and say I actually like the ouija. A friend and I used to use hers all the time, made contact with several spirits, talked to one on multiple occasions and never had any bad come of it. We went into it knowing the risks and following very strict rules as to avoid putting ourselves or our homes in danger. If used carefully as a tool, not a toy they can be very cool and an excellent way to contact the other side. Don't get me wrong here, I'm not saying everyone should try it, in fact there are very few people in the world I would say ought to. We were just lucky enough to be 2 of the right kinds of people. A few years later my roomates wanted to try with one they had and the experience was not nearly so good because they are people that definately should NOT use them. Had they done it alone it probably would have turned out very badly. When we began and asked if there was anyone there that would like to speak to us it simply said NO. They wanted to press the issue but I convinced them it was best to say goodbye, close out the session and destroy that board. Even having had this happen I would use one again, not with them of course.
For the most part it is best to leave the boards alone unless you know exactly what you are doing with them, and even then things can always happen. I will say these few simple but extremely important rules when it comes to the ouija...
NEVER use one alone
Do Not use one while under the influence of drugs or alcohol
Do NOT use one when children are present. They are way too open and easily influenced
No matter what occurs, NEVER take your hands off the planchette. It's like breaking the circle in a seance, it presents a weak spot for whatever spirit you are in contact with to slip through
Always make sure to close out the session with goodbye. If you don't it leaves the portal open. Most spirits are cooperative when they are done speaking or you are done and will move the planchette to GOODBYE themselves, but if they don't pull the planchette to GOODBYE and state that the session is over the portal is closed goodbye then everyone take their hands off at the same time.
If you do have to forcably end a session, it's probably best to go ahead and destroy the board as theres a good shot whatever spitit you were in contact with is trapped in it so to speak and will be pissed as hell the next time you try to use it.

These aren't all the rules but some of the main ones to remember if you feel you must go a ouijiing. And most of all trust your gut. If you feel like it is a bad idea, if you are having doubts, don't do it.

Much love to you all and be safe! Very Happy
Little_Light
Little_Light
4th Degree Student
4th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Wands Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:33 pm

Like energy attracts like energy, I just want to add, and that is why you should never do ANY of this stuff if you've been drinking or are in a highly negative place yourself, because you will draw in the same as you are putting out. Wink
Queen of Wands
Queen of Wands
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Wands Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:36 pm

Darnit! I wanted to quote Starchang's last post so I could thank her for the kind words, but I accidentally hit EDIT without noticing, so then when I was done it was actually MY post under HER name so I had to delete the whole thing. Suspect SORRY ESTHER!
Queen of Wands
Queen of Wands
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Wands Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:37 pm

OH And Liz just where the heck have you been anyway?? tongue
Queen of Wands
Queen of Wands
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  starchang Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:28 pm

Cathy wrote:Darnit! I wanted to quote Starchang's last post so I could thank her for the kind words, but I accidentally hit EDIT without noticing, so then when I was done it was actually MY post under HER name so I had to delete the whole thing. Suspect SORRY ESTHER!

LMAO, girl you crack me up...its all good...i just did something similar to this post hahahha.. geek

oh and good to see you Little Light! you almost made me feel comfortbale using one...BUTTTTTT....on second thought i'd probably mess it all up...i tend to do clumsy things like that. tongue
starchang
starchang

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum