Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Site Changes
by LunaLight Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:31 pm

» Help Us Find a New Look
by 4evr Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:33 pm

» Haunted location pics
by starchang Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:23 pm

» December 21 first 2012 is NOT the end
by Queen of Cups Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:54 am

» Idea for a game of sorts
by Nena Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:21 pm

» I had Deja Vu
by Queen of Cups Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:10 am

» Want to start a psychic journal..any ideas?
by Nena Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:25 pm

» Are psychic abilities hereditary?
by Nena Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:18 pm

» Do you Want to Write for the Charmed News?
by Queen of Wands Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:42 am

» Super Mario on The Welcome Page
by Queen of Wands Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:41 am

The dangers of the Quija Board...

+10
heyneets
rhirhi_1988
Nena
alex_turtle
mary
topaz
manuel
pittster
starchang
Queen of Cups
14 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The dangers of the Quija Board... - Page 4 Empty Re: The dangers of the Quija Board...

Post  Queen of Cups Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:49 am

Cathy wrote:
Mara wrote:
rhirhi_1988 wrote:lol well for me the devils number is 666 it might be the same all over the world not sure and for us its unlucky 13, its terrible when we get a friday 13th its known as a really unlucky day and you find everyone is soo much more cautious than usual

Yes that number is known al over the world and as a matter of fact they call me that.I have two nicknames and they are "666"and "black b*tch"... but what does this have to do with this thread or the tattoos if i may ask??Maybe it`s me but i don`t understand it...

Who calls you those things Mara? I swear I'm coming over there and kick some butt.......and btw I didn't know you had tattoos! Learn something new every day...... Wink

Well let`s just say not many people have seen me pissed..because one would have to do a LOT to get me issed ..but the once that did see me get pissed call me that ..lol...

Yep hun i have tattoos...we are just to busy talking about our family`s,kids,friends,our members and our gift we forgot to mention this..lol...now would be a good time to tell you that i also have 3 piercings...nope not gonna tell on here where they are WAAHAHAHAAAA...some things are just for a girl herself hhihih

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The dangers of the Quija Board... - Page 4 Empty Re: The dangers of the Quija Board...

Post  Queen of Cups Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:55 am

Little_Light wrote:I've been gone from here for so long y'all probably forgot all about me, but here I am! I get to be the odd man out on this one and say I actually like the ouija. A friend and I used to use hers all the time, made contact with several spirits, talked to one on multiple occasions and never had any bad come of it. We went into it knowing the risks and following very strict rules as to avoid putting ourselves or our homes in danger. If used carefully as a tool, not a toy they can be very cool and an excellent way to contact the other side. Don't get me wrong here, I'm not saying everyone should try it, in fact there are very few people in the world I would say ought to. We were just lucky enough to be 2 of the right kinds of people. A few years later my roomates wanted to try with one they had and the experience was not nearly so good because they are people that definately should NOT use them. Had they done it alone it probably would have turned out very badly. When we began and asked if there was anyone there that would like to speak to us it simply said NO. They wanted to press the issue but I convinced them it was best to say goodbye, close out the session and destroy that board. Even having had this happen I would use one again, not with them of course.
For the most part it is best to leave the boards alone unless you know exactly what you are doing with them, and even then things can always happen. I will say these few simple but extremely important rules when it comes to the ouija...
NEVER use one alone
Do Not use one while under the influence of drugs or alcohol
Do NOT use one when children are present. They are way too open and easily influenced
No matter what occurs, NEVER take your hands off the planchette. It's like breaking the circle in a seance, it presents a weak spot for whatever spirit you are in contact with to slip through
Always make sure to close out the session with goodbye. If you don't it leaves the portal open. Most spirits are cooperative when they are done speaking or you are done and will move the planchette to GOODBYE themselves, but if they don't pull the planchette to GOODBYE and state that the session is over the portal is closed goodbye then everyone take their hands off at the same time.
If you do have to forcably end a session, it's probably best to go ahead and destroy the board as theres a good shot whatever spitit you were in contact with is trapped in it so to speak and will be pissed as hell the next time you try to use it.

These aren't all the rules but some of the main ones to remember if you feel you must go a ouijiing. And most of all trust your gut. If you feel like it is a bad idea, if you are having doubts, don't do it.

Much love to you all and be safe! Very Happy

AND NEVER EVER start a session with people you know can`t stop at NO.Never ever start a session with people who are to darn curious and never ever start a sesion with people BEFORE you talked it through that when NO is there they WILL really stop.
IF YOU MUST USE IT..otherwize just stay the heck away from it.

Last edited by Mara on Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:56 am

Cathy wrote:OH And Liz just where the heck have you been anyway?? tongue

YEAY tongue ....WELCOME BACK..GOOD TO READ A POST FROM YOU

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:57 am

starchang wrote:
Cathy wrote:Darnit! I wanted to quote Starchang's last post so I could thank her for the kind words, but I accidentally hit EDIT without noticing, so then when I was done it was actually MY post under HER name so I had to delete the whole thing. Suspect SORRY ESTHER!

LMAO, girl you crack me up...its all good...i just did something similar to this post hahahha.. geek

oh and good to see you Little Light! you almost made me feel comfortbale using one...BUTTTTTT....on second thought i'd probably mess it all up...i tend to do clumsy things like that. tongue

no you woun`t no !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:45 am

Cathy wrote:Well now you will all have to endure me coming in and putting my 2 cents in every post after it's all done lol! sorry!!

That is okay, we missed your 2 cents. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  manuel Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:07 pm

Cathy wrote:OH And Liz just where the heck have you been anyway?? tongue

yeah , that is one thing i want to know too , man you where gone a long time , how are you ? and devin , how is she doing ?
manuel
manuel

http://www.myspace.com/manuelbidinger

Back to top Go down

Post  starchang Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:03 pm

Mara wrote:
starchang wrote:
Cathy wrote:Darnit! I wanted to quote Starchang's last post so I could thank her for the kind words, but I accidentally hit EDIT without noticing, so then when I was done it was actually MY post under HER name so I had to delete the whole thing. Suspect SORRY ESTHER!

LMAO, girl you crack me up...its all good...i just did something similar to this post hahahha.. geek

oh and good to see you Little Light! you almost made me feel comfortbale using one...BUTTTTTT....on second thought i'd probably mess it all up...i tend to do clumsy things like that. tongue

LMAO!! master of course i'll never use it for any reason!
starchang
starchang

Back to top Go down

Post  Little_Light Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:53 pm

Okay where have I been....Um...work, home, trying to find a place to move that will allow my dogs that's also in my price range. Along with that cleaning, painting, packing and finding new childcare after one of my roomies took a handful of pills and ended up in the hospital for a few days till they could get her meds straight. It's been pretty crazy here to say the least. All the stress just has had me feeling kinda low and i dunno i just really wasn't talking to much of anyone. Not the best of ideas I know, just been busy and tired and don't like to put my stress on all my friends. Love you guys though! Glad to see things are going very well on here. I'll try to be around more so ya'll won't worry. aha
Little_Light
Little_Light
4th Degree Student
4th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:29 am

Little_Light wrote:Okay where have I been....Um...work, home, trying to find a place to move that will allow my dogs that's also in my price range. Along with that cleaning, painting, packing and finding new childcare after one of my roomies took a handful of pills and ended up in the hospital for a few days till they could get her meds straight. It's been pretty crazy here to say the least. All the stress just has had me feeling kinda low and i dunno i just really wasn't talking to much of anyone. Not the best of ideas I know, just been busy and tired and don't like to put my stress on all my friends. Love you guys though! Glad to see things are going very well on here. I'll try to be around more so ya'll won't worry. aha

O lord ...hun i can`t wait for you and your daughter to finnaly get out of that hell hole, so you can get some rest and peace...pffff...what a messup things you have to deal with there.Need anything ,you know where to find me!And don`t just say "yes thank you ,but i don`t wanna bother you"..or.."no one can help me"...these things don`t work with me ,i have heard that already Wink .I am just a button push away AND you have my msn!!!!!!!!

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:40 am

starchang wrote:
Mara wrote:
starchang wrote:

LMAO!! master of course i'll never use it for any reason!

GOOD that`s my girl Very Happy

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  manuel Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:58 pm

Mara wrote:
Little_Light wrote:Okay where have I been....Um...work, home, trying to find a place to move that will allow my dogs that's also in my price range. Along with that cleaning, painting, packing and finding new childcare after one of my roomies took a handful of pills and ended up in the hospital for a few days till they could get her meds straight. It's been pretty crazy here to say the least. All the stress just has had me feeling kinda low and i dunno i just really wasn't talking to much of anyone. Not the best of ideas I know, just been busy and tired and don't like to put my stress on all my friends. Love you guys though! Glad to see things are going very well on here. I'll try to be around more so ya'll won't worry. aha

O lord ...hun i can`t wait for you and your daughter to finnaly get out of that hell hole, so you can get some rest and peace...pffff...what a messup things you have to deal with there.Need anything ,you know where to find me!And don`t just say "yes thank you ,but i don`t wanna bother you"..or.."no one can help me"...these things don`t work with me ,i have heard that already Wink .I am just a button push away AND you have my msn!!!!!!!!

you better listen to her , please , lol
manuel
manuel

Back to top Go down

Post  Little_Light Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:51 am

manuel wrote:
Mara wrote:

How bout I'm not sure how you really could help me right now. It's up to the powers that be now to see fit to offer me a place that suits my needs. I'm looking as hard as i can every day, but so far no good. If that does me no good i'll have to get rid of my boys cause i can find tons of places that don't allow dogs. Just think good thoughts for me right now and that's enough.

Don't worry manuel, i always listen to your sis. Wink I'm no fool after all.
Little_Light
Little_Light
4th Degree Student
4th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:34 pm

Little_Light wrote:
manuel wrote:
Mara wrote:

How bout I'm not sure how you really could help me right now. It's up to the powers that be now to see fit to offer me a place that suits my needs. I'm looking as hard as i can every day, but so far no good. If that does me no good i'll have to get rid of my boys cause i can find tons of places that don't allow dogs. Just think good thoughts for me right now and that's enough.

nope your rigth i can`t help you get a good place where you can keep your dogs...i am only human ..lol..BUT that wasn`t what i was talking about lovely girl of mine Wink .I was talking about your depression..your struggle.. that i can help you with..but you know that hun...

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  manuel Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:37 pm

Little_Light wrote:
manuel wrote:
Mara wrote:

i know , and she already posted why i think you should listen to her , and ofcourse because i worrie about ya
manuel
manuel

Back to top Go down

Post  Little_Light Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:24 pm

okay you're right you might could help me get my spirits up. If i ever catch you online we'll talk and see what can be done. aha I do appreciate it and i know you aren't a miricle worker and can't make a house appear for me. It'd be cool as hell if you could though!
Little_Light
Little_Light
4th Degree Student
4th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Post  starchang Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:37 pm

sounds like u could use the help girl...ive been looking for a place in vancouver just for fun and it is so darn HARD so i understand!!! i just hope miss mara is up for it...she's been freaking me out with her ER incident!
starchang
starchang

Back to top Go down

Post  Little_Light Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:58 pm

Yeah ms mara has me worried too. Seems like bad stuff happens to really good people. why, i have no idea, but it does. She's way strong and pretty stuborn though, so I don't expect it to keep her down long. As for the house hunting it realy is difficult these days unless you make a decent income, which i realy don't. I'm far enough below poverty level that I'm a perfect canidate for a lot of government programs but because there are so many people that manage to qualify these days theres a 4-5 year waiting list for rental assistance. Since I can't afford to wait that long as that would mean my daughter and I being out on the street, I have to hang tough and do it on my own. I'm strong too though, so no worries. When I grow up I hope to be as awesome as mara! lol I got the stuborn part down solid lol
Little_Light
Little_Light
4th Degree Student
4th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Post  starchang Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:14 pm

oh please dont think that sweetie! i always say "only good things happen to me and those i love." now you have to say it too and believe it girl!! please watch all the amazing vids that mara posted on the Secret forum...they are just so inspiring. I know it may seem hard especially if youre down and out but you watch it enough times and you'll start believing it....kinda like brainwashing yourself but in a good way Wink
starchang
starchang

Back to top Go down

Post  Little_Light Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:46 pm

I know i shouldn't say such things. I only do cause it always seems like the good decent folk are the ones that the bad stuff happens to and the crummy folk get all the good stuff cause they don't care what they have to do to get it. I haven't had a chance to watch the videos yet but i plan to. I unfortunately have some rather negative influences in my world that undo the good i get from these sorts of things. It's a constant battle to keep on the bright side of life right now. This will change in a couple months too once i find a place of my own. I'm going to have a massive change in my life then and i can only imagine it will be for the better. It's been over 10 years of negativity slowly wearing me down to get me to this point. I used to be much more of an upbeat person and the less i interact with the nay sayers the more i see of my true self and nature.
Little_Light
Little_Light
4th Degree Student
4th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Post  starchang Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:05 am

gosh im sorry to hear this little light, i do wish you all the best in life! i do see what u mean by all those pple who seem to get so much in life when they dont care how they get it...but i bet most of them arent truly happy...its much better to take the slower road and obtain happiness in a righteous way...thats how i do things...its funny, my spouse, aka The dangers of the Quija Board... - Page 4 233288 and i have also just been thru a really rough 10 years together...we were just talking about it...but it seems like its just starting to turn around for us! as im sure it will for you too! life really is a journey and its all these hardships that we go thru that give us wisdom and strength! you'll make it i know you will Shocked
starchang
starchang

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:54 am

Little_Light wrote:okay you're right you might could help me get my spirits up. If i ever catch you online we'll talk and see what can be done. aha I do appreciate it and i know you aren't a miricle worker and can't make a house appear for me. It'd be cool as hell if you could though!

oh yea that would be, but in the meantime let me see what answere i get when i asked for you upstairs Wink .

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  manuel Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:16 am

Little_Light wrote:okay you're right you might could help me get my spirits up. If i ever catch you online we'll talk and see what can be done. aha I do appreciate it and i know you aren't a miricle worker and can't make a house appear for me. It'd be cool as hell if you could though!

the trip over there is to long , otherwise i would make you one , lol
manuel
manuel

Back to top Go down

Post  Little_Light Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:47 pm

Ty Mara! Don't put too much strain on yourself doing such things though. You're spossed to be resting after all.

Awwww that's sooo sweet manuel. I wish you weren't so far and you could build me a house. I know you'd do an awesome job!

Star, I never regret taking the road less travelled, though it may be full of pitfalls and obsticles. I know things will get better, at least i hope very much that they do. Nothing is certain in life, things can always get worse, no matter how bad you think they are already. I just hope for the best, prepare for the worst and try to just go with the flow for now. Thank you for the kind words though. It's nice to know that people care.
The dangers of the Quija Board... - Page 4 508677
Little_Light
Little_Light
4th Degree Student
4th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Post  starchang Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:11 pm

innocent hugs to u girl! and MB you gonna make me cry with that last comment! everyone should have a home! hope you'll find yours soon Little Light! we'll all be doin this for ya cheer and this pray and im sure eventually this The dangers of the Quija Board... - Page 4 978551
starchang
starchang

Back to top Go down

Post  Little_Light Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:27 pm

Isn't he sweet?

Trust me, as soon as i find a place ya'll will be the first to know and i will do my happy dance lol.
Little_Light
Little_Light
4th Degree Student
4th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum