Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Site Changes
by LunaLight Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:31 pm

» Help Us Find a New Look
by 4evr Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:33 pm

» Haunted location pics
by starchang Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:23 pm

» December 21 first 2012 is NOT the end
by Queen of Cups Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:54 am

» Idea for a game of sorts
by Nena Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:21 pm

» I had Deja Vu
by Queen of Cups Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:10 am

» Want to start a psychic journal..any ideas?
by Nena Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:25 pm

» Are psychic abilities hereditary?
by Nena Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:18 pm

» Do you Want to Write for the Charmed News?
by Queen of Wands Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:42 am

» Super Mario on The Welcome Page
by Queen of Wands Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:41 am

EVP`s.....

+2
mary
Queen of Cups
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

EVP`s..... - Page 2 Empty Re: EVP`s.....

Post  starchang Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:15 pm

i saw the messengers...i love kristen stewart! havnt seen the cave tho...i'll look it up...no wait i think i saw that aaaaaand i think it kinda sucked bro.. yup sorry dude your taste is kinda lackin there but kudos on the messenga Wink
starchang
starchang

Back to top Go down

Post  starchang Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:16 pm

Mara wrote:
starchang wrote:okay wicked thanks! i couldnt find rose red at my local store but that's cuz hes got a small inventory so i'll check the others stores..cant wait!! of course i'll watch The Diary of Ellen Rimbauer first..hope i can find it!

btw just saw Hide and Seek..older movie... i thought it was pretty scary but it had a big twist in the end that was just nuts

try www.bol.com they have it for sure!!!!!!!

oooo ooooo ooo great thanks i'll check it out!
starchang
starchang

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:40 pm

I would so love to see this new movie coming out here today...drag me to hell...anyone already seen it?

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  manuel Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:24 pm

yeah , i saw little bits of it , looks really awesome , oh and has anyone seen ' the mist ' , very wicked movie , aspecially the end of it
manuel
manuel

http://www.myspace.com/manuelbidinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:08 am

manuel wrote:yeah , i saw little bits of it , looks really awesome , oh and has anyone seen ' the mist ' , very wicked movie , aspecially the end of it

scared THAT IS SUDGE A LOW BLOW no !!!!!!!!!!!You know VERY well i HATE that movie!!!
I will get you for this one!!!!!!!!! Seriously that ending is so awful....URGHHH

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  manuel Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:14 am

Mara wrote:
manuel wrote:yeah , i saw little bits of it , looks really awesome , oh and has anyone seen ' the mist ' , very wicked movie , aspecially the end of it

scared THAT IS SUDGE A LOW BLOW no !!!!!!!!!!!You know VERY well i HATE that movie!!!
I will get you for this one!!!!!!!!! Seriously that ending is so awful....URGHHH

hey sorry that wasn't supposed to be a low blow , i was just curious to what other ppl think about it , i to think it was a very awefull ending , i can't imagine how that must feel to someone
manuel
manuel

Back to top Go down

Post  starchang Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:46 pm

lmao, YES it WAS an awful ending!!! the worst EVER!!! the whole movie was so exciting and it just had to end so horribly....it made my mind go in loops over and over again cuz i couldnt accept it....

hey btw i was trying to find this thread cuz i wanted to know where that rose red movie was again. and i found the link thanks!
starchang
starchang

Back to top Go down

Post  manuel Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:40 pm

good , rose red is a truly awesome movie , from the beginning till the end
manuel
manuel

Back to top Go down

Post  starchang Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:15 pm

oh i found the movie on this other site..i can download it free
starchang
starchang

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:31 pm

starchang wrote:oh i found the movie on this other site..i can download it free

AWSOM..let me know what ye think when ye seen it.

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  starchang Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:38 pm

yeah i have to download it but i dont want to slow down my computer cuz im always here!! hahahah okay i'll try it now and see what happens.
starchang
starchang

Back to top Go down

Post  manuel Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:42 pm

Mara wrote:
starchang wrote:oh i found the movie on this other site..i can download it free

AWSOM..let me know what ye think when ye seen it.

same here
manuel
manuel

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlitsin Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:26 pm

Mara wrote:I mentioned in my thread :"the dangers of the Quija board"... i would post some information about evp`s....sooooo enjoy peeps... Very Happy

EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomenon).

This is the recording of ghostly voices on audio tape and other audio recording devices.
EVP recordings are heard under the white noise, that static, fuzzy noise you get when you are between radio stations or when
playing back a blank tape. These voices can be fuzzy and hard to hear, and others can be more obvious and easy to understand.
There are some EVP recordings that don’t make any sense and others sometimes speak directly to the people doing the recordings
and are able to reveal personal and private information and answer researchers’ questions. These recordings are not very long and
often spirits use bad grammar, but then again, so do a lot of living people. Animal sounds have been found on EVP recordings as well.
EVP can only be heard on the playback of the tape and not while the recording is taking place. Just like how pictures reveal paranormal
things to us that are eyes could not pick up, an audio recorder can do the same for paranormal sounds.

When attempting to do your own EVP recording remember to always use fresh, brand new tapes to avoid any old recordings to bleed
through to the tape and be misinterpreted to be something it isn’t. Also, when doing an EVP recording avoid any background noises and only
talk when you are asking the questions you hope to have answered by the spirits. You should also consider using an external microphone with
your audio recorder. This will also help prevent any internal noise from the recorder you don’t want on the recording. Night is probably the
best time to do an EVP recording. Since most people sleep at night there is less broadcasting going on. The most serious EVP researchers will
use the highest quality of tape, sensitive microphones, and amplifiers to increase the quality of the recording.

Using audio tape to get messages from the deceased is the first in which true technology was used in spirit communication. The idea began
with Thomas Edison in the early 20th century but was not taken seriously until a man named Friedrich Jurgenson in 1959 found a voice on a tape
he had used to record bird songs. He then began to make recordings in quiet settings in hopes of capturing more voices. He was successful. There
were more voices on other recordings with new, specific information on him and informed Jurgenson how to perform further EVP recordings. After
five years of EVP study He wrote a couple of books called Voices from the Universe, and Breakthrough.

Recording EVP is not a perfect science. For one thing, all kinds of electronic equipment can obtain radio signals and no matter how much you try
to filter these signals out, this possibility will exist. Also, there is so much static and white noise that it is extremely difficult to make out the messages.
Skeptics say it's just electronic malfunctions creating the so called ghost messages. Other skeptics believe the voices are made on the tape by psychokinesis
of the person recording. He or she will want to hear the voices so bad that they will in fact create them themselves.

Classifications of EVP recordings

EVP Class A Recordings - Class A recordings are very clear and easy to understand. These recordings can be heard without needing to use headphones and just
about everyone that hears it will be able to agree on the message they are hearing. These are the most rare types of EVP but can also the most exciting. Finding
class A recordings make all the hours of recording static worth your time.

EVP Class B Recordings - Class B recordings are of a decent volume, but not as loud as a class A. The clarity of the message is not to as easy to understand unless
you have had experience in the field for some time. If the average person is told what they are going to hear before they listen to the EVP, they will probably be able
to hear the message. Most of these recordings will require the use of headphones, but not all of them will.

EVP Class C Recordings - Class C recordings are the most common type of EVP found. They are very low in volume and quality. They are very hard to understand and
many will argue on what is actually being heard on the tape. I would like to comment however, that if you feel confident that you have recorded an EVP of any class you
should keep in and make a record of where and when it was made for future reference. You may find it useful if you conduct another investigation in that some location someday.

Do you have any advice on how to properly open and close an EVP session for protection?
moonlitsin
moonlitsin

Back to top Go down

Post  manuel Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:40 pm

wauw , good qeustion , lol , i really don't know , but i think you can protect yourself in the same way as you do with meditating , if it nessecary
manuel
manuel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum