any idea`s would be AWSOM...

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: any idea`s would be AWSOM...

Post  starchang on Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:03 pm

yeah, the plot really had me all throughout....they really went all out on some scenes...some were a little ??? but we'll discuss that after ya'll watch it! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups on Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:06 pm

starchang wrote:yeah, the plot really had me all throughout....they really went all out on some scenes...some were a little ??? but we'll discuss that after ya'll watch it! Wink

well you can tell me...see i have this weird thing where i ALWAYS read or watch the ending of a book or movie, if then the end interrests me i will watch the intire thing..yea i`m weird i know..waaahahahaa

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  manuel on Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:43 pm

NNNNNOOOOOOOOO , don't tell it , or you have to do that in a pm , i don't want to know it

http://www.myspace.com/manuelbidinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Draztic on Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:21 pm

Mara, Manuel maybe a good idea to plan a movie evening since we all want to see the same movie, I gues Rowena would like it to since it's a Nicolas Cage movie.
Draztic
5th Degree Student
5th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Little_Light on Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:18 am

Mara wrote:
Little_Light wrote:
pittster wrote:Looking forward to each subject. I learn so much about these things from you guys. Living in a very conservative part of the U.S., it's sometimes hard to link up with like-minded people.
rockon

Hey now! I'm just a hop skip and a jump away from you anytime you wanna chat! It's like an hour and a half drive from what I hear. I get what ya mean though, theres only a handfull of us round here. That's why we gotta stick together! Shocked lol

well there are actually more then a few like minded people..the differents only is that we dare to speak about all this and they don`t..lol..
By the way did i read that correclty? You live only half an hour or so away from Chris? Oooh could you do me a favor then? ...GO KICK HIS BUTT FOR ME...hehehehehee

1 and 1/2 hours or so actually or I would have already kicked his butt by now lol. If I ever manage to drag him out ghost hunting with me and mom I'll be sure to kick him in the butt for you and star. And he will probably laugh at me lol.
Little_Light
4th Degree Student
4th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Post  starchang on Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:43 am

manuel wrote:NNNNNOOOOOOOOO , don't tell it , or you have to do that in a pm , i don't want to know it

hmmm, i thought about it and concluded that if ya'll are smart, which i know you are then you'll figure it out about halfway thru! i knew what was going on pretty early Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  manuel on Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:42 pm

phwweeeeeeewww , thanks starchang for not telling Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups on Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:54 pm

manuel wrote:NNNNNOOOOOOOOO , don't tell it , or you have to do that in a pm , i don't want to know it

yea ofcourse in a pm..duhhh, i don`t want anyone else to get the plot just because i want it...lol..

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups on Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:55 pm

Draztic wrote:Mara, Manuel maybe a good idea to plan a movie evening since we all want to see the same movie, I gues Rowena would like it to since it's a Nicolas Cage movie.

yea well let`s move that to another day when my sister can act normall... whistle

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups on Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:57 pm

Little_Light wrote:
Mara wrote:
Little_Light wrote:
pittster wrote:Looking forward to each subject. I learn so much about these things from you guys. Living in a very conservative part of the U.S., it's sometimes hard to link up with like-minded people.
rockon

Hey now! I'm just a hop skip and a jump away from you anytime you wanna chat! It's like an hour and a half drive from what I hear. I get what ya mean though, theres only a handfull of us round here. That's why we gotta stick together! Shocked lol

well there are actually more then a few like minded people..the differents only is that we dare to speak about all this and they don`t..lol..
By the way did i read that correclty? You live only half an hour or so away from Chris? Oooh could you do me a favor then? ...GO KICK HIS BUTT FOR ME...hehehehehee

1 and 1/2 hours or so actually or I would have already kicked his butt by now lol. If I ever manage to drag him out ghost hunting with me and mom I'll be sure to kick him in the butt for you and star. And he will probably laugh at me lol.

yea he would probably laugh ..lmao...that`s the fun past about Chris,you can kick his butt and he still laughs at it...good guy...

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  manuel on Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:57 am

that is sooo treu , chris is a big big guy , but he has a soft heart and character

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups on Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:19 am

yea the bigger and "rougher' the men act ..the smaller and softer they actually really are... Wink

I could write a book about these "cool" type liek guys BUT let`s not open a can of worms..hehehehee

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top