Video`s .....Real Evidence.....?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Video`s .....Real Evidence.....?

Post  pittster on Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:25 pm

Mara wrote:
Then when the hollywood make up artists speak of :"we made better looking once"...does that mean automatically that they are right by saying the video is fake? I mean if you have a daughter and your neighbore gets a daughter...your daughter is looking way more georgious ,does that make the neighbores daughter less real ????Know what i am saying?

I could be a little biased, but I think all my neighbor's daughters are fake!!.... tongue tongue tongue Wink hehehe jocolor
pittster
4th Degree Student
4th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Post  manuel on Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:57 pm

lol pitts , is she stilll playing in that band from wich i woiuld get a link to a video , lol

http://www.myspace.com/manuelbidinger

Back to top Go down

Post  manuel on Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:02 pm

oh and starchang , could it be they didn't debunk it as a fake , because maybe the goverment has something else to hide and they set up one guy to give the ppl this info whe are seeing in that video , i mean , if it was that secret and that sensitive , how the heck did he get it out , and how did he find it ? And why didn't they just let him dissappear in nomandsland , they can do that very easily if you ask me , heck they can spot a needle in a haystack from the moon , and they don't know who this ictor is ? cmon i don't buy that , they surely know who he is because they gave him the info themself , and maybe he isn't protecting himself , maybe he is protecting the goverment ?

sorry that i keep yapping like that , but that is just what i think at this moment

http://www.myspace.com/manuelbidinger

Back to top Go down

Post  starchang on Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:59 am

blah blah i dont buy it...this guy obviously is someone who knows what he is doing. he knows enough to stay under the radar.. and i think the government doesnt bother with this guy because the video isnt SOLID proof...it IS still just a video..its good for pple like me but obviously not everyone...they know enough pple wont believe in it and the pple that do believe wont do anything about it. if this guy had really good tangible evidence, something undeniable then im sure he'd be toast by now. obviously, pple like u keep this man alive so good for u tongue

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups on Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:07 am

manuel wrote:oh and starchang , could it be they didn't debunk it as a fake , because maybe the goverment has something else to hide and they set up one guy to give the ppl this info whe are seeing in that video , i mean , if it was that secret and that sensitive , how the heck did he get it out , and how did he find it ? And why didn't they just let him dissappear in nomandsland , they can do that very easily if you ask me , heck they can spot a needle in a haystack from the moon , and they don't know who this ictor is ? cmon i don't buy that , they surely know who he is because they gave him the info themself , and maybe he isn't protecting himself , maybe he is protecting the goverment ?

sorry that i keep yapping like that , but that is just what i think at this moment

Okay there is one thing wrong with your explanation.He is staying undercover NOT for himself BUT for the people that have worked (and still work there) with him on this project.That is why he keeps himself hidden.So that debunks the rest of your theory as well...I don`t mean to "attack" you personaly bro, just that the story he is telling might just be treu...And you knwo me,when i believe it`s real i will do keep on making my points ..LMAO..

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top