Post  spook28 on Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:39 am

AWSOME Pics
spook28
5th Degree Student
5th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Re: Pictures of ghosts...

Post  ghostdiva on Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:37 pm

Ok i am sorta new here i signed up as soon as i cathy left the other site and told me she had this one but i havent posted on here before other then yesterday i did ask for a reading because of some very serious things that have been happening to me since christmas. But this thinking thing got me all messed up now so i have a question please about how to upload pics on this site since i have never uploaded on here before i tried to figure it out yesterday but i cant so if anyone would like to tell me how i have a great cap from cathys that i actually won top cap with i would love to share it with you and dang i will try to do better on my sentences so that you can read my post better i promise anyway i dont get to spend much time on the computer like i used to my i have had something very tragic happen in the last week so my girls need me and also i need to get alot of things done in the house as well before i can spend more time on here but i talk alot so i hope that wont be a problem some of you know me on here and some of you dont but i am happy to meet you all those that i dont know and those i do am so happy to be with you here also big hugs diva
ghostdiva

Back to top Go down

Post  starchang on Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:55 pm

hi ghostdiva! welcome!
the best way to upload pics is to sign up for a Photobucket account...upload photos there then copy the 'forum code' to your message. hope that helps!

Back to top Go down

Post  ghostdiva on Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:12 pm

thank you for the information will try it that way all though when my computer crashed i think that i lost the original pic all i have is the one that i cropped and i have tried to find on the site where i won top cap but i can not find it for some reason so if i can find it on there i will post the original or i may just wait to see if i can find it but i know that cathy will remember this one its so plain anyway thanks again have a great day hope to be posting the picture soon
ghostdiva

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Wands on Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:52 am

Hey Diva, we have a much easier way to upload pics now, you sign up for one account that's free and then you can upload them directly from your pc like at jasons. The only difference is you have to enter your password before you can upload. Read through this and see if it helps....

http://charmed3.forumotion.net/charmed-cam-caps-f4/how-to-post-pictures-t635.htm#11320

If you have questions just pm me. Good to see you here!
Queen of Wands
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top