Latest topics
» Site Changes
by LunaLight Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:31 pm

» Help Us Find a New Look
by 4evr Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:33 pm

» Haunted location pics
by starchang Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:23 pm

» December 21 first 2012 is NOT the end
by Queen of Cups Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:54 am

» Idea for a game of sorts
by Nena Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:21 pm

» I had Deja Vu
by Queen of Cups Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:10 am

» Want to start a psychic journal..any ideas?
by Nena Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:25 pm

» Are psychic abilities hereditary?
by Nena Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:18 pm

» Do you Want to Write for the Charmed News?
by Queen of Wands Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:42 am

» Super Mario on The Welcome Page
by Queen of Wands Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:41 am


The Cursed Videotape

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: The Cursed Videotape

Post  Draztic on Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:34 am

He could ran outside and get hit by a truck, or he could just scare himself to dead, i don't know what i would do i i was watching nightmare on elmstreet and and freddy stood behind me Razz
avatar
Draztic
5th Degree Student
5th Degree Student

Posts : 93
Join date : 2009-06-25
Age : 28
Location : Netherlands, Limburg, Born

Back to top Go down

Re: The Cursed Videotape

Post  Queen of Cups on Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:16 am

manuel wrote:
starchang wrote:never saw Tamara, but i'll look into it. and yes, the ring was very scary to me! the music didnt help AT ALL!! i hated the music!




please do watch that one , it fits mara just perfectly ( joke ) , naaah really it's a really cool movie


Look me wack you in the head for that statement...</A>

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2195
Join date : 2009-04-13
Age : 41
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: The Cursed Videotape

Post  Queen of Cups on Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:20 am

awww Laughing the poor thing ...but O MY GOD....that was hilairous .
See my dad always waits for that surprise elemt untill we are all sitting around the tv eating..then he puts up a scarey movie.He did that once with my nepfew..i tell ye the mayonaise he had on his plate STILL decorates the ceiling to this day

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2195
Join date : 2009-04-13
Age : 41
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: The Cursed Videotape

Post  manuel on Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:38 pm

Mara wrote:
manuel wrote:
starchang wrote:never saw Tamara, but i'll look into it. and yes, the ring was very scary to me! the music didnt help AT ALL!! i hated the music!




please do watch that one , it fits mara just perfectly ( joke ) , naaah really it's a really cool movie


Look me wack you in the head for that statement...




hey , i said it was a joke , didn't i ?

_________________
avatar
manuel
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2001
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 42
Location : netherlands

http://www.myspace.com/manuelbidinger

Back to top Go down

Re: The Cursed Videotape

Post  Queen of Cups on Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:06 pm

manuel wrote:
Mara wrote:
manuel wrote:
starchang wrote:never saw Tamara, but i'll look into it. and yes, the ring was very scary to me! the music didnt help AT ALL!! i hated the music!




please do watch that one , it fits mara just perfectly ( joke ) , naaah really it's a really cool movie


Look me wack you in the head for that statement...




hey , i said it was a joke , didn't i ?

so? your point being is?????

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2195
Join date : 2009-04-13
Age : 41
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: The Cursed Videotape

Post  manuel on Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:53 pm

okay , i think i'm in trouble here , uuuuhm uuuuuhm sorry it won't happen again , i promise you that

_________________
avatar
manuel
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2001
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 42
Location : netherlands

http://www.myspace.com/manuelbidinger

Back to top Go down

Re: The Cursed Videotape

Post  Queen of Cups on Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:56 pm

manuel wrote:okay , i think i'm in trouble here , uuuuhm uuuuuhm sorry it won't happen again , i promise you that


good gras hopper you learn sooo fast Very Happy

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2195
Join date : 2009-04-13
Age : 41
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: The Cursed Videotape

Post  manuel on Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:58 pm

master you know how fast i can learn master amen amen

_________________
avatar
manuel
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2001
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 42
Location : netherlands

http://www.myspace.com/manuelbidinger

Back to top Go down

Re: The Cursed Videotape

Post  Queen of Cups on Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:12 pm

yea all you have to do now is REMEMBER what ye learned... aha

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2195
Join date : 2009-04-13
Age : 41
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: The Cursed Videotape

Post  manuel on Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:18 pm

Very Happy master

_________________
avatar
manuel
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2001
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 42
Location : netherlands

http://www.myspace.com/manuelbidinger

Back to top Go down

Re: The Cursed Videotape

Post  pittster on Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:34 pm

Mara wrote:awww Laughing the poor thing ...but O MY GOD....that was hilairous .
See my dad always waits for that surprise elemt untill we are all sitting around the tv eating..then he puts up a scarey movie.He did that once with my nepfew..i tell ye the mayonaise he had on his plate STILL decorates the ceiling to this day


LMAO!!! I almost spit my tea onto the monitor when I read this!!
avatar
pittster
4th Degree Student
4th Degree Student

Posts : 211
Join date : 2009-04-20
Age : 50
Location : North Carolina

Back to top Go down

Re: The Cursed Videotape

Post  Queen of Cups on Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:21 am

pittster wrote:
Mara wrote:awww Laughing the poor thing ...but O MY GOD....that was hilairous .
See my dad always waits for that surprise elemt untill we are all sitting around the tv eating..then he puts up a scarey movie.He did that once with my nepfew..i tell ye the mayonaise he had on his plate STILL decorates the ceiling to this day


LMAO!!! I almost spit my tea onto the monitor when I read this!!


i KNEW you would like that hahahahahhaa...the weird part is.it is ACTUALLY treu!!!!!!!!

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2195
Join date : 2009-04-13
Age : 41
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: The Cursed Videotape

Post  manuel on Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:24 pm

yup , it's treu , i can back up her story there , and i still wonder if they will ever get that spot out of that seeling , lmao

_________________
avatar
manuel
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2001
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 42
Location : netherlands

http://www.myspace.com/manuelbidinger

Back to top Go down

Re: The Cursed Videotape

Post  starchang on Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:47 pm

Draztic wrote:He could ran outside and get hit by a truck, or he could just scare himself to dead, i don't know what i would do i i was watching nightmare on elmstreet and and freddy stood behind me Razz

BAHAHAA...yeah THAT would be horrible! i see your point! hahahaha

_________________
avatar
starchang
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2032
Join date : 2009-04-22
Age : 38
Location : Vancouver, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: The Cursed Videotape

Post  starchang on Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:48 pm

Mara wrote:awww Laughing the poor thing ...but O MY GOD....that was hilairous .
See my dad always waits for that surprise elemt untill we are all sitting around the tv eating..then he puts up a scarey movie.He did that once with my nepfew..i tell ye the mayonaise he had on his plate STILL decorates the ceiling to this day

BAAHAAHAHAHAA!! fricken hilarious! btw pittster, that laughing dude is fricken creepy dude! eww so weird!

_________________
avatar
starchang
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2032
Join date : 2009-04-22
Age : 38
Location : Vancouver, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: The Cursed Videotape

Post  pittster on Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:53 pm

starchang wrote:

BAAHAAHAHAHAA!! fricken hilarious! btw pittster, that laughing dude is fricken creepy dude! eww so weird!


Hey!!!! Thats my mommy!! aha Very Happy:aaf:
avatar
pittster
4th Degree Student
4th Degree Student

Posts : 211
Join date : 2009-04-20
Age : 50
Location : North Carolina

Back to top Go down

Re: The Cursed Videotape

Post  manuel on Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:00 pm

that's my man , lol pitts

_________________
avatar
manuel
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2001
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 42
Location : netherlands

http://www.myspace.com/manuelbidinger

Back to top Go down

Re: The Cursed Videotape

Post  Queen of Cups on Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:25 pm

manuel wrote:that's my man , lol pitts


uhm..kayyyyyy..what did i miss here? Your man????????????

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2195
Join date : 2009-04-13
Age : 41
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: The Cursed Videotape

Post  Draztic on Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:22 pm

You forgot the pantyliner story, what dad told you?
avatar
Draztic
5th Degree Student
5th Degree Student

Posts : 93
Join date : 2009-06-25
Age : 28
Location : Netherlands, Limburg, Born

Back to top Go down

Re: The Cursed Videotape

Post  Queen of Cups on Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:39 am

Draztic wrote:You forgot the pantyliner story, what dad told you?


Uhm...no..i got that ..i might not be so smart but i`m not blonde..lol..no what i ment was my bro called my little sweety pie Chris (pittster) "MY MAN"....

Get it..a man calling a man , my man, ???? STAY AWAKE DRAZTIC... aha

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2195
Join date : 2009-04-13
Age : 41
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: The Cursed Videotape

Post  Draztic on Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:47 am

That's why I noticed the story, lol.
avatar
Draztic
5th Degree Student
5th Degree Student

Posts : 93
Join date : 2009-06-25
Age : 28
Location : Netherlands, Limburg, Born

Back to top Go down

Re: The Cursed Videotape

Post  Queen of Cups on Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:12 am

Draztic wrote:That's why I noticed the story, lol.



Wink

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2195
Join date : 2009-04-13
Age : 41
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: The Cursed Videotape

Post  starchang on Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:20 am

Mara wrote:
manuel wrote:that's my man , lol pitts


uhm..kayyyyyy..what did i miss here? Your man????????????

BAAHAAHAHAA! dont u know they have a very "special" relationship Wink cant u feel the love...

_________________
avatar
starchang
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2032
Join date : 2009-04-22
Age : 38
Location : Vancouver, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: The Cursed Videotape

Post  starchang on Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:21 am

pittster wrote:
starchang wrote:

BAAHAAHAHAHAA!! fricken hilarious! btw pittster, that laughing dude is fricken creepy dude! eww so weird!


Hey!!!! Thats my mommy!! aha Very Happy:aaf:

oh lord and i thought this motherinlaw was a bad mommy Rolling Eyes i think yours is much worse!

_________________
avatar
starchang
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2032
Join date : 2009-04-22
Age : 38
Location : Vancouver, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: The Cursed Videotape

Post  Queen of Cups on Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:59 am

starchang wrote:
Mara wrote:
manuel wrote:that's my man , lol pitts


uhm..kayyyyyy..what did i miss here? Your man????????????

BAAHAAHAHAA! dont u know they have a very "special" relationship Wink cant u feel the love...



duhh i compleetly missed that one... lol!

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2195
Join date : 2009-04-13
Age : 41
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: The Cursed Videotape

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum