Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Site Changes
by LunaLight Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:31 pm

» Help Us Find a New Look
by 4evr Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:33 pm

» Haunted location pics
by starchang Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:23 pm

» December 21 first 2012 is NOT the end
by Queen of Cups Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:54 am

» Idea for a game of sorts
by Nena Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:21 pm

» I had Deja Vu
by Queen of Cups Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:10 am

» Want to start a psychic journal..any ideas?
by Nena Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:25 pm

» Are psychic abilities hereditary?
by Nena Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:18 pm

» Do you Want to Write for the Charmed News?
by Queen of Wands Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:42 am

» Super Mario on The Welcome Page
by Queen of Wands Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:41 am

Similar topics

Deja Vu....I want to know what you think!

+3
    manuel
    pittster
    vickie
    7 posters

Go down

Deja Vu....I want to know what you think! Empty Deja Vu....I want to know what you think!

Post  Guest Sat May 23, 2009 1:30 pm

Okay, I have a topic I would like to discuss and/or get your opinion on.

What is Deja Vu?

Is it just the 2 halves of your brain working at different rates, or is it
    an experience from a past like...or something else? I always just
    thought it was an experience from a past life or a past experience, I
    have deja vu ALL THE TIME! :shock:
    Low and behold, I Googled it, and that is actually a pretty common assumption for it! bounce

Okay I want to know what YOU think!

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Deja Vu....I want to know what you think! Empty Re: Deja Vu....I want to know what you think!

Post  vickie Sat May 23, 2009 1:49 pm

Very interesting topic!!

I find that all my dealings with Deja Vu have been link to the future..
    example..
    Years ago, I had a dream where I was at my brothers house and was helping a small blond headed boy (around 18 mo old) up the stairs, in my dream he was my son and was on a mission to conqure the stairs... I had awoke shortly after and wondered why I would have dreampt of having a blonde hair kid (being I and my husband had dark hair) and brushe it off.. yet thinking about it every now and then.... since then I had gotten a divorce and had remarried..
    about 8 years later (after that dream) I was visiting my brother .. BAM... there I was helping my 18 month old blonde haired son up the stairs.... and the memory of that dream hit me like a ton of bricks...

I have had many Deja Vu experiences.. but the one with my son sticks out the most ... it's such a strange feeling when this happens
    vickie
    vickie

Back to top Go down

Deja Vu....I want to know what you think! Empty Re: Deja Vu....I want to know what you think!

Post  pittster Sat May 23, 2009 1:59 pm

I encounter deja vu quite often. For some reason, it feels as though something bad is gonna happen. Like I'm seeing myself in an activity right before something negative happens. But even though it gives me that feeling, nothing terrible ever has happened after a deja vu episode.

I know this doesnt really answer what I think about deja vu.....I dont know WHAT I think about it Embarassed Just my experience with it.
    pittster
    pittster
    4th Degree Student
    4th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 23, 2009 5:07 pm

Vickie,
    I have never had mine correlate with a dream, but that must of been so cool when it came to fruition!!! And even maybe a little scary... aha

Pittster,
    That is exactly what I am looking for! I am not really sure what it is either, but was just looking for different experiences and different opinions. It happens to me some much, I am hoping it is just a past life that I have lived before, and not that my brain is defunct! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  manuel Sat May 23, 2009 6:04 pm

well i for one think it is real , and it does corralate with the past and the future , i often have things like "this has happened already" and i know it , and sometimes i have the idea that if there is a situation like "i know what someone is going to say and if i say what i already have said" it turns out very bad , so i'm warned and i say something else and it turns out right and very well indeed , so yes i think it is something that does excist very real and is used by all of us more than once in a lifetime

great topic by the way , i love it , thanks for bringing it up for opinions
    manuel
    manuel

http://www.myspace.com/manuelbidinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 24, 2009 9:39 am

Manuel,
    I've had experiences like that also, but maybe a little different. I usually don't have any kind of premonition that anything bad is going to happen when I have deja vu, but I have had a lot of experience that happen, and I am like, "I know what that person is going to say next!" and then they do...

It would be nice if I could be warned like that though...sometimes my mouth gets me into trouble..... Wink

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  pittster Sun May 24, 2009 12:34 pm

StarShine wrote:Manuel,

It would be nice if I could be warned like that though...sometimes my mouth gets me into trouble..... Wink

Laughing

HAHA!! I'm the mascot for people who let their mouths get them into trouble!! oops scared
    pittster
    pittster
    4th Degree Student
    4th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Post  manuel Sun May 24, 2009 4:48 pm

i have the same trouble most of the times , i always get into trouble with my yapping , only if it is going to get really nasty i know what to say to not get in trouble ( thanks to deja vu ) lol
    manuel
    manuel

http://www.myspace.com/manuelbidinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Sun May 24, 2009 4:55 pm

Starshine i think this is a very good topic and great idea to post it.I see it like this.We ALL have the ability for the paranormal gift.Some are intouch with it more then other`s and some aren`t in touch with it at all.It doesn`t matter, but we ALL ahve it in us. Deja Vu is nothing more then a look into our future or past. It`s like when you see or do something and you know it`s gonna be good or bad, we always say :"I knew it!!!!"....that`s the same thing.It is also very similar to the feeling you have when you are in a situation and your inner voice tells you :"this is not good"'...listen to that voice ,it`s you intuition!!!! All 3 are linked to the paranormal....

Queen of Cups
    Admin
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:44 pm

I just wanted to bump this, just to see if any of the new members had any thoughts on this.

Thanks,
    Deja Vu....I want to know what you think! 95657
    Deja Vu....I want to know what you think! 928259

Back to top Go down

Post  Harley Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:44 pm

manuel wrote:well i for one think it is real , and it does corralate with the past and the future , i often have things like "this has happened already" and i know it , and sometimes i have the idea that if there is a situation like "i know what someone is going to say and if i say what i already have said" it turns out very bad , so i'm warned and i say something else and it turns out right and very well indeed , so yes i think it is something that does excist very real and is used by all of us more than once in a lifetime

great topic by the way , i love it , thanks for bringing it up for opinions

I hadn't seen this thread before. Wow, how interesting. It happens pretty much the same for me as Manuel and Mara described it. It can make you feel like you're going a little crazy until you figure out what it is. LOL
    Harley
    Harley
    3rd Degree Witch
    3rd Degree Witch

http://www.capturingskeet.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mary Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:49 pm

I have this often and feel creepy with it when it happens. Is it from a prior dream? A future event you were able to see into...or? Not sure. I pretty much cringe when it happens cause Im not sure what the outcome of it was.....makes me worry for a bit.

Either way its facinating...good topic starshine

mary
    3rd Degree Witch
    3rd Degree Witch

http://www.myspace.com/madlymary

Back to top Go down

Post  butterflyburks Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:03 pm

Most of the Deja Vu I have is linked to dreams that I had before hand, Like when I dreamed one hole school year what I was going to be doing that summer, everything in those dreams came true that summer.So, yes, I beleave in Deja Vu!!!
    butterflyburks
    butterflyburks
    4th Degree Student
    4th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down