Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Site Changes
by LunaLight Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:31 pm

» Help Us Find a New Look
by 4evr Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:33 pm

» Haunted location pics
by starchang Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:23 pm

» December 21 first 2012 is NOT the end
by Queen of Cups Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:54 am

» Idea for a game of sorts
by Nena Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:21 pm

» I had Deja Vu
by Queen of Cups Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:10 am

» Want to start a psychic journal..any ideas?
by Nena Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:25 pm

» Are psychic abilities hereditary?
by Nena Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:18 pm

» Do you Want to Write for the Charmed News?
by Queen of Wands Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:42 am

» Super Mario on The Welcome Page
by Queen of Wands Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:41 am

crystals...

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

crystals... - Page 2 Empty Re: crystals...

Post  Lisa-Ann Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:21 pm

Wow, wow, wow what a fantastic topic jump I so loooovvvveeee crystals and they have a major role in my life. There is no ailment that cannot be healed by a crystal and there is so many of them with a wide therapeutic index all of their own for us to choose from.

I used to suffer with excrutiating monthly cycles until I discovered natural moonstone the brown creamy stone a number of years ago. I think the pain may have been so bad back then that I watched a piece of moonstone break clean in half after I'd taken if off my person following my mini crystal healing session to lessen the pain. I couldn't believe it as I'd only thrown the stone directly onto my bed which is soft.

I also use lapis lazuli regularly if I have to do any kind of public speaking as it lessons my anxiety. I like clear quartz for clarity at work. Amethyst helps me sleep. I carry citrine in my purse so that I am never completely broke. I always wear emerald and love the tree resin that is amber. Praisalite stops me from eating too much junk food. Moldovite makes me spin out a little bit and feel nauseaus so I need to use this crystal in small doses. I love my fossilled wood. My boji stones give me so much strength to get through even the darkest of situations. I'm not great with rose quartz, but that may be because I'm still denying my heart so more work to be done there. Ulexite helps with any eye infection I get and interestingly if you left this crystal in water over night it would disolve. Chinese flourite balances my emotions and the list goes on and on and on..... jump

But my favourite crystals without a doubt are herkimer diamond and rainbow obsidian.

I'm looking forward to checking out Star's link now. I do have some crystal ally cards that have similar principles as the energy of the crystals has been stored in the cards and you can carry the card in place of the crystal or just meditate on it.

Love, hugs and crytals.

Sweet dreams all.

Lisa-Ann X xxxx
Lisa-Ann
Lisa-Ann
5th Degree Student
5th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Post  starchang Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:54 pm

wow girl you really know your crsytals! i cant wait until i know as much as u do! you'd be the perfect person to get the ethereal crystal attunements. there are 9 attunements in total. whats so amazing about it is that you dont need any physical stones at all. you just call upon them and point or think about the body part or chakra you want to place them and thats it! the crystal will come to that part in ethereal form and stay there for as long as needed. i know its sounds a little wierd but i think it works. its supposed to be much more powerful than real crystals too.

hope u try it!
starchang
starchang

Back to top Go down

Post  manuel Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:08 pm

starchang wrote:no need for a pic i am quite sure that is an Amethyst. It helps with spiritual cleansing and develpoment and help the mind calm and dwell on higher thoughts. that is why you feel so calm when u hold it..this can help with meditation im sure. it can also protect from psychic attacks. this will be a nice crystal for your sis, you should get her one if she doesnt have it Wink

if you go to this link it has all the notes for my attunement. you can read about every charateristic of the crystals. i will have all my attunements in a few weeks. i hope others will ask for this attunement cuz its free for pete's sake!

http://www.xehupatl.com/coursenotes.htm

and here is the request page again:

http://www.xehupatl.com/attunements_request.htm

please please ask me for help if ya'll want these attunements...its so easy and they really work!

thanks for the info starchang , and if mara doesn't have one , she can have one of mine , i'v got two of em
manuel
manuel

http://www.myspace.com/manuelbidinger

Back to top Go down

Post  starchang Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:20 pm

i just realized i have a ton of crystals that my sis gave me! i have like 5 pieces of amethyst and whole bunch of others...ive been categorizing them and turn out i got some of the coolest ones!

the amethyst helped my crystals... - Page 2 233288 sleep last night crystals... - Page 2 51990
starchang
starchang

Back to top Go down

Post  manuel Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:50 pm

great , i have mine next to the front window , they catch all the sunlight during the day , i really love them
manuel
manuel

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisa-Ann Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:45 am

Hi Manuel, please don't put your amethyst near a window as it will fade in sunlight. with love Lisa xxx
Lisa-Ann
Lisa-Ann
5th Degree Student
5th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Post  manuel Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:15 pm

Lisa-Ann wrote:Hi Manuel, please don't put your amethyst near a window as it will fade in sunlight. with love Lisa xxx

oh okay , i took them away from the window , thanks for the tip lisa
manuel
manuel

Back to top Go down

Post  starchang Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:12 pm

isnt it great having a crystal expert with us! awesome! Hey Lisa-Ann i have some stones and i have no clue what they are...i'll take some pics and maybe you can help me find out what they are? please I love you
starchang
starchang

Back to top Go down

Post  manuel Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:59 pm

you gonna post them here ? i would love to see them
manuel
manuel

Back to top Go down

Post  starchang Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:10 pm

yes i will, but give me a few days...im too lazy rightnow
starchang
starchang

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:48 am

Well i know thousand of stones/crystal/gemstones and there meanings...from a to z...
Let`s just start with a and then work to z.I will just start with what my feelings say i should post,if anyone then has a stone in mind ask me and i will post it.

Let`s start with A then...(i will choose 5 to post of each letter of the alfabet)

Agate Gemstone meaning

This is THE stone everyone should have for protection. This group of stones are variegated chalcedony. (see also moss agate, eye agate) The agate is one of the oldest stones in recorded history.
Agates attract strength. Agate is a protection from bad dreams. It also protects from stress and energy drains. Agates have been used in jewelry since Biblical Babylonian times. They were used to ward off storms. They were prized gems in antiquity. The agates with banded colors were placed at the head of a sleeper to give rich and varied dreams. Agates have been thought to be good to harden the gums.
Healing properties of agate

Agate is used for stomach upsets. Place the agate on the solar plexus. The agate can't change emotions, but helps to change our level of acceptance of the emotion. Such as when you are very sad the agate will let you know that this will pass and help you get on to another and better day. This is why the Agate is considered so powerful as it gives us the strength to carry on. Carry an agate when you have to make an important decision.
Sources of agate

Probably the most famous place that agate is mined is Idar-Oberstein in Germany where it has been collected since 1548. Other locations to find agate are Uruguay, Brazil, United States, Mexico, Madagascar, Italy, Egypt, India, China, Scotland.

And this is an example of an Agate stone...

Moss Agate Gemstone meaning

Moss agate is a multi-shade of green that resembles moss or trees from a distance. It is sometimes found with bands of brown agate and when this occurs it is called mocha stone.
Moss agates are considered the most powerful of the agates. It was the agate of warriors. Moss agate is the most powerful of the agates that helps balance emotional energy. It helps the user to let go of anger and bitterness, so the emotions are balanced. When used in jewelry the moss agate is believed to bring the wearer health, friends and riches.
Moss agate enhances concentration, persistence, endurance and success in one's endeavors. It is an abundance stone.
Healing properties of moss agate

Moss Agate strengthens in times of stress.
It is helpful in relieving sensitivities to weather and pollution. Midwives use it to assist in successful birthing. It is used to speed up recovery, conteract long term illnesses, cleanse the circulatory and elimination systems.

crystals... - Page 2 Gem-mossagate-s

More agates:

Color:
Green
Zodiac:
Taurus
Element:
Earth element
Chakra:
Heart Chakra

Last edited by Mara on Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:23 am; edited 2 times in total

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:04 am

Amethyst Gemstone meaning

Crystalline quartz in shades of purple, lilac or mauve is called amethyst, a stone traditionally worn to guard against drunkeness and to instill a sober mind. The word amethyst comes from the Greek meaning "without drunkenness" and amethyst is beleived to protect one from poison.
Power Stone

It is used as a dream stone and to help insomnia. Put an amethyst under your pillow to bring about pleasant dreams, or rub it across your forehead to offer relief from a headache.
Protection Stone

Ancient Egyptians used the amethyst guard against guilty and fearful feelings. It has been worn as protection from self-deception, as well as a protection against witchcraft. The amethyst has long been used to open the spiritual and psychic centers, making it one of the power stones. It is also used as a meditation aid when worn as a necklace.
Wisdom Stone

The amethyst is known as the Bishop's Stone and is still worn by Catholic Bishops. The amethyst symbolizes piety, humility, sincerity and spiritual wisdom. It is thought the amethyst is the perfect stone to symbolize The Age of Aquarius.
Healing properties of Amethyst

Amethyst is a gemstone often worn by healers, as it has the power to focus energy. A healer will usually wear several pieces of jewelry with amethysts set in silver, especially an amethyst necklace. The person to be healed will have an Amethyst to hold while the healing is being done. The healer will place another piece of Amethyst on the area of the body in need of healing, the heart or lungs usually.
Amethyst is used for problems in the blood and in breathing problems. Amethyst crystal clusters are used to keep the air and life force in the home clean and positive.
Amethyst clusters, points or several tumbled Amethysts placed in a window that receives sun most of the day are very beneficial to use in healing and to heal negativity in the home. Place Amethyst clusters, points or several tumbled Amethysts in moonlight and everyone in the home will be feeling calmer. Using an Amethyst as a meditation focus will increase the positive spiritual feelings. Amethyst helps overcome fears and cravings. It also helps relieve headaches.

crystals... - Page 2 Amethyst02a

Color:
Violet (light to dark)
Birthstone:
February
also November (ancient)

Zodiac:
Pisces
also Aquarius, Aries, Capricorn (ancient)

Planet:
Saturn
Energies:
Power, Protection, Healing
Chakra:
Seventh Chakra - Crown or Pineal Gland
Anniversary Stone:

Last edited by Mara on Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:08 am

Angel Aura quartz crystal cluster

Angel Aura Quartz is an uplifting spiritual stone that invites angel guidance, deep peace during meditation and purification.
Angel Aura promotes joy, light & optimism.

Angel Aura is used to:

• Activate the throat chakra
  • Find your personal purpose
  • Channel higher knowledge
  • Reach deeper meditative states
  • Open awareness to the angel domain

Angel Aura is a color enhanced crystal that has been treated with vaporized platinum, silver and other trace metals to give it the shimmering colors of gossamer angel wings. The bonding process makes the color permanent.
These clusters are from Corinto, Minas Gerais, Brazil and contain 15 layers of metallic oxides.

crystals... - Page 2 Cluster-angel-aura2

Color:
Clear crystal with iridescent rainbow colors (color enhanced crystal)
Energies:
Power, Love

Last edited by Mara on Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:12 am

Angelite Gemstone meaning

This stone is formed from celestite that has been compressed for many millions of years.
Angelite is a stone of heightened awareness, with special focus on peace and brotherhood. It gives protection in the environment around your body.

• Promotes compassion and understanding
  • Helps you to speak the truth when this is difficult
  • Alleviates psychological pain
  • Enhances astrological understanding
  • Increases telepathy
  • Facilitates contact with angels

Angelite as a healing stone

Healers use angelite to unblock energy pathways. It can be used for relief from throat inflammations, and to balance the thyroid. Angelite also repairs and soothes tissues and blood vessels. It is very useful for weight control.

These are 3 Angelite stones...

crystals... - Page 2 Angelitestones

Color:
Pale Blue & White
Chakra:
Throat Chakra
Third Eye Chakra
Crown Chakra
Element:
Wind element
Energies:
Love, Healing, Power, Protection

Last edited by Mara on Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:18 am

Ametrine Gemstone meaning

Ametrine is a rare and unusual stone which occurs in quartz when amethyst and citrine reside in the same crystal. Because the color zoning effect is natural, no two ametrines will ever be exactly alike.
*Until very recently, the world's only source of this bicolored natural quartz is the Anahi Mine located in the jungles of Bolivia. It is rumoured that the mines where first discovered by native Indians in the seventeenth century. The Bolivian government declared the land a state reserve and built a fortress near the mine entrance. Despite its remote location, ametrine (as well as natural amethyst and citrine) made its way across the border to Brazil. These goods were then sold as Brazilian products. This caused a change in the government in Bolivia in 1989. The rights to the mine were sold, and during the past decade, these collectible gems became available on the domestic marketplace.
*Miners in the Brazilian state of Bahia are finding small amounts of this combination amethyst/citrine.
Ametrine is among an elite group of gems, because as of now there is just one source of this treasure in the world. You should add an ametrine to your collection now, since its future availability is uncertain at best.
Healing properties of Ametrine

Ametrine is very helpful in getting rid of depression. This leads to inner peace and tranquility.
Many believe that it contains the powers of amethyst and citrine in one stone, making it a very powerful money stone as well as an excellent via to higher psychic awareness and spiritual enlightenment.
VERY RARE POWER STONE.

crystals... - Page 2 Ametrine2

Color:
Violet and golden yellow
Energies:
Money, Power, Healing

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:27 am

And tomorrow i will post 5 who begin with the letter B...

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  starchang Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:22 pm

holy moly thanks mara!! i will have to go thru all of these and see if it can help me figure these out!
starchang
starchang

Back to top Go down

Post  manuel Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:55 pm

that is so awesome sis , thanks
manuel
manuel

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:55 pm

You are very welcome Wink ...it`s time to post number 1 to 5 from letter b is see...

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:03 pm

Blue Lace Agate Gemstone meaning

Blue lace agate is one of the rarest and most popular of the agates.
This is a calming, uplifting stone. The blue color strengthens the function of the throat chakra and encourages peace. It can be used wherever there is a build up of painful or irritated energy.
Healing properties of blue lace agate

Wear or carry blue lace agate for peace and happiness. Place it in your hand when you feel the need to de-stress. If you find yourself in stressful situations at work or home, keep some blue lace agate on your desk and simply gaze at it for relief.
In the home, surround blue lace agate stones with light blue candles to calm the atmosphere and reduce family quarrels

crystals... - Page 2 Agate-bluelace

Color:
Bands of blue and white
Zodiac:
Pisces
Energies:
Love, Healing, Power
Chakra:
Fifth Chakra, Throat

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:05 pm

Blue quartz Gemstone meaning

Blue quartz crystal is a soothing, stress-relief stone. It assists in the ability to reach out to others.

• Assuages fear
  • Calms the mind
  • Inspires hope
  • Promotes understanding your spiritual nature

Like all quartz, it can be used as a power amplifier during magic. Blue quartz is especially fine as a peace or tranquility stone.

crystals... - Page 2 Bluequartz
Color:
Blue
Chakra:
Throat
Energies:
Power, Love, Healing

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:06 pm

Bloodstone Gemstone meaning

Bloodstone (also called heliotrope) is green with distinctive red spots that resemble blood, giving this stone its name. The bloodstone was used to stop bleeding especially nosebleeds.
There is a legend that says the bloodstone was formed from the blood of Christ dripping on the green earth and solidifying. It was also called heliotrope by the Greeks and was thought to bring change. The bloodstone has been used as an amulet to protect against the evil eye. Bloodstone is the symbol of justice.
Healing properties of bloodstone

The bloodstone is used for circulation of all energy in the body and helps to remove energy blocks. Bloodstone is used in the alignment of all the centers of the body. A healer must do this alignment while the patient lies on his stomach. It also aids in the circulation of blood. It is good to have several pieces of Bloodstone in the home to increase the flow of life energy.
Sources of bloodstone

Locations where bloodstone can be found include India, Brazil, China, Australia, and the United States

crystals... - Page 2 Bloodstone3

Color:
Green with red spots
Zodiac:
Aries
Also Pisces, Scorpio

Planet:
Mars
Birthstone:
March, December (Ancient)

Chakra:
Root Chakra - Base of Spine
Energies:
Healing, Power, Protection
Anniversary Stone:
45, 55

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:09 pm

Bismuth (lab grown)

Bismuth is a lab-grown chemical element. It contains all the colors of the rainbow in a maze of colorful iridescence.
Though not a natural stone, some use bismuth in meditation to find the way, or solve a personal puzzle by gazing at the maze of colors and shapes to find answers.
Bismuth makes a colorful addition to any gemstone display - around candles, with clusters or in a bowl of stones. Use it to add color to your day!

crystals... - Page 2 Bismuth
Color:
All the colors of the rainbow; metallic shine
Energies:
Magic, Power, Color Healing

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:10 pm

Blue Aragonite Ball

Blue aragonite is a gentle stone that is used not only to calm one's emotions, but also to intensify enjoyment in all emotional states.
Intensify emotional perception and joy with blue aragonite!

It banishes the fear of feeling unwanted emotions and opens renewed abilities to feel all one's emotions. This is a healthy alternative to suppressing one's emotions (numbness) due to fear or pain.

<LI class=td>Stimulates inner vision
    <LI class=td>Assists the use of psychic abilities
    <LI class=td>Excellent self-healing stone
  • Encourages compassion and the ability to communicate

crystals... - Page 2 Ball-aragoniteblue
Color:
Pale angelic blue
Element:
Water element, Wind element
Energies:
Power, Healing
Chakras:
Throat Chakra, Third Eye Chakra, Heart Chakra

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:12 pm

And here is a little extra general info on the stones...

THE USES AND BENEFITS OF GEMSTONES

Readiness for action:
amethyst, ametrine, fire opal, chrysoprase, rhodonite, turquoise
communication with angels:
angelite, celestite
new beginnings:
garnet, moss agate
cheerfulness:
amber, fire opal
creativity:
ametrine, amber, garnet, labradorite, tourmaline
unfinished business:
aquamarine, carnelian
fulfillment of desires:
amber, malachite, hematite, fire opal
devotion:
kunzite, tourmaline
solving difficulties:
carnelian, garnet, moss agate, smokey quartz, tiger eye
connection with earth:
petrified wood
enthusiasm:
aventurine, fire opal, garnet, labradorite, rhodochrosite
fertility:
chrysoprase, imperial topaz, moonstone, rhodonite, rose quartz
foresight:
aquamarine, turquoise
friendship:
emerald, lapis lazuli, malachite, peridot, rhodonite, watermelon tourmaline
goal setting:
labradorite, lepidolite, watermelon tourmaline
industriousness:
rhodochrosite
intuition:
amethyst, amazonite, ametrine, petrified wood, kunzite, labradorite, moonstone, turquoise
love:
chrysoprase, emerald, moonstone, rhodochrosite, rose quartz, ruby, watermelon tourmaline
luck:
agate, ametrine, aventurine, amber, chrysoprase, garnet, malachite, moonstone, sunstone, turquoise
increase motivation:
amber, chrysoprase
order:
aquamarine, fluorite, sodalite
positive attitude towards life:
malachite, chrysoprase, imperial topaz, rhodochrosite, sunstone
protection:
agate, lepidolite, smokey quartz, serpentine, tiger eye, turquoise, black tourmaline, watermelon tourmaline
self-confidence:
calcite, citrine, fluorite, garnet, imperial topaz, sunstone
stamina:
aquamarine, garnet, red jasper
logical thinking:
agate, chrysoprase, citrine, kunzite, lepidolite, black tourmaline

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum