Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Site Changes
by LunaLight Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:31 pm

» Help Us Find a New Look
by 4evr Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:33 pm

» Haunted location pics
by starchang Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:23 pm

» December 21 first 2012 is NOT the end
by Queen of Cups Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:54 am

» Idea for a game of sorts
by Nena Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:21 pm

» I had Deja Vu
by Queen of Cups Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:10 am

» Want to start a psychic journal..any ideas?
by Nena Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:25 pm

» Are psychic abilities hereditary?
by Nena Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:18 pm

» Do you Want to Write for the Charmed News?
by Queen of Wands Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:42 am

» Super Mario on The Welcome Page
by Queen of Wands Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:41 am

Similar topics

Axe Murder Hollow

3 posters

Go down

Axe Murder Hollow Empty Axe Murder Hollow

Post  Draztic Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:11 pm

Susan and Ned were driving through a wooded empty section of highway. Lightning flashed, thunder roared, the sky went dark in the torrential downpour.
    “We’d better stop,” said Susan.
    Ned nodded his head in agreement. He stepped on the brake, and suddenly the car started to slide on the slick pavement. They plunged off the road and slid to a halt at the bottom of an incline.
    Pale and shaking, Ned quickly turned to check if Susan was all right. When she nodded, Ned relaxed and looked through the rain soaked windows.
    “I’m going to see how bad it is,” he told Susan, and when out into the storm. She saw his blurry figure in the headlight, walking around the front of the car. A moment later, he jumped in beside her, soaking wet.
    “The car’s not badly damaged, but we’re wheel-deep in mud,” he said. “I’m going to have to go for help.”
    Susan swallowed nervously. There would be no quick rescue here. He told her to turn off the headlights and lock the doors until he returned.
    Ax Murder Hollow. Although Ned hadn’t said the name aloud, they both knew what he had been thinking when he told her to lock the car. This was the place where a man had once taken an axe and hacked his wife to death in a jealous rage over an alleged affair. Supposedly, the axe-wielding spirit of the husband continued to haunt this section of the road.
    Outside the car, Susan heard a shriek, a loud thump, and a strange gurgling noise. But she couldn’t see anything in the darkness.
    Frightened, she shrank down into her seat. She sat in silence for a while, and then she noticed another sound. Bump. Bump. Bump. It was a soft sound, like something being blown by the wind.
    Suddenly, the car was illuminated by a bright light. An official sounding voice told her to get out of the car. Ned must have found a police officer. Susan unlocked the door and stepped out of the car. As her eyes adjusted to the bright light, she saw it.
    Hanging by his feet from the tree next to the car was the dead body of Ned. His bloody throat had been cut so deeply that he was nearly decapitated. The wind swung his corpse back and forth so that it thumped against the tree. Bump. Bump. Bump.
    Susan screamed and ran toward the voice and the light. As she drew close, she realized the light was not coming from a flashlight. Standing there was the glowing figure of a man with a smile on his face and a large, solid, and definitely real axe in his hands. She backed away from the glowing figure until she bumped into the car.
    “Playing around when my back was turned,” the ghost whispered, stroking the sharp blade of the axe with his fingers. “You’ve been very naughty.”
    The last thing she saw was the glint of the axe blade in the eerie, incandescent light.
    Draztic
    Draztic
    5th Degree Student
    5th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Axe Murder Hollow Empty Re: Axe Murder Hollow

Post  Queen of Cups Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:34 am

AWSOM story but HOW DUMB ARE THEY!!! I mean if i knew there was this thing haunting this part of the road i wouldn`t stay behing alone and i surely wouldn`t leave someone behind either.Then the stupid one just unlocked the door cause she thougt she heard a cop? What cop would say "step out of the car"unless you have done something wrong. O my God ...

Queen of Cups
    Admin
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Draztic Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:20 am

Indeed but still a good story Razz, and well without stupid people in this world we couldn't enjoy story.ies like these.
    Draztic
    Draztic
    5th Degree Student
    5th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Post  manuel Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:30 pm

great read draztic , thanks for posting it
    manuel
    manuel

http://www.myspace.com/manuelbidinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:37 pm

yea your right Draztic, we need some less smart people ..i mean i need to have some fun once in a while right?"..

Queen of Cups
    Admin
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Draztic Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:13 pm

Indeed, and all horror movies are about stupid ppl, like splitting up in groups, run outside the house e.d.
    Draztic
    Draztic
    5th Degree Student
    5th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:46 am

Draztic wrote:Indeed, and all horror movies are about stupid ppl, like splitting up in groups, run outside the house e.d.

tee hee yea that is a fact..hahahaa

Queen of Cups
    Admin
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down