Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Site Changes
by LunaLight Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:31 pm

» Help Us Find a New Look
by 4evr Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:33 pm

» Haunted location pics
by starchang Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:23 pm

» December 21 first 2012 is NOT the end
by Queen of Cups Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:54 am

» Idea for a game of sorts
by Nena Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:21 pm

» I had Deja Vu
by Queen of Cups Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:10 am

» Want to start a psychic journal..any ideas?
by Nena Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:25 pm

» Are psychic abilities hereditary?
by Nena Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:18 pm

» Do you Want to Write for the Charmed News?
by Queen of Wands Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:42 am

» Super Mario on The Welcome Page
by Queen of Wands Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:41 am

Animal Psychic

3 posters

Go down

Animal Psychic Empty Animal Psychic

Post  starchang Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:33 pm

Yaayy! I finally found a video of this awesome Animal Communicator, Heidi Wright. It's all in Korean but she speaks english in it. But i'll tell you breifly this episode is about a little shih tzu named Gonim. She was abandoned cuz she was sick (bastards) then she was rescued and taken care of by these nice nurses and docs. Anyhow she felt like such a burden to them that she just wanted to die. she refused to eat or even look at anyone. The nurses love her and all they want is to see her get better...through Heidi they are able to communicate.. watch what happens...

Watch the follow up!! so awesome!

Hope you enjoyed it! I have more that I will post soon! Oh and thanks to my little sis YJ! she lives in korea and told me about Heidi and also helped me translate a summary of it for you! yayy!
starchang
starchang

Back to top Go down

Animal Psychic Empty Re: Animal Psychic

Post  Queen of Cups Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:38 pm

THANK YOU so much for posting this sweety.I have sent her an email last year ..remember? I asked her if it was possible to sent me some material of hers...ofcourse no reply to the number of mails i sent.Ah well i geuss she was busy....

So this is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!AND SO COOLand i feel so sorry for the little dog...poor thing

...Looking at the beginning at the video i would say that dog is the same as my dog.He just doesn`t look at me and turns his back on me when i try to put him in the kitchen for the night..he is like "NO i can`t heaaaaaaaaaar youuuuuu"..lol....

This is he dog ( with my daughter ) that does that and his name is Gizmo...aka "mister aditude"

Animal Psychic Kodakfototoestel082

Last edited by Mara on Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:39 pm

Oh and ps..i would break my tonge trying to speak that language..i swear...lol...

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  starchang Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:47 pm

BAHAH! i know its a complicated language and makes me crazey just to hear it...i can only pick up a few words, its really frustrating!

anyhow im glad you liked it! Gizmo is a serious cutie pie! and Ashley is just gorgeous in that photo!!
starchang
starchang

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:06 pm

starchang wrote:BAHAH! i know its a complicated language and makes me crazey just to hear it...i can only pick up a few words, its really frustrating!

anyhow im glad you liked it! Gizmo is a serious cutie pie! and Ashley is just gorgeous in that photo!!

Yep , i watchd a few times...and to be honest NOT without dropping a few tears...poor thing...

And on Gizmo and Ashley... Animal Psychic 928259 i AM SO darn PROUD of her...and Gizmo is cute yep ....................................when he sleeps........................hihihi

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  starchang Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:10 am

hehe, i take it he's a handful!

yes i bawled when i saw that vid...i have some more amazing ones..i will post them soon!
starchang
starchang

Back to top Go down

Post  starchang Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:36 am

okay so for the next video, the episode starts about 3.5 min into it...its about a dolphin who wont eat or interact with the trainers or play with the other dolphins...he's been moved many times from different aquariums and is very sad, he doesnt want to make friends if they're just going to move him again...but they assure him that wont happen...watch what happens after Heidi communicates between them...

the next video is about a family of monkeys...the story is about a mother, father, sister and brother...for some reason they all ignore the brother and the little sister is very violent towards her older brother whom they call Hoya. What happened is the sister once had a husband whom she hated, she ended up KILLING him!! afterwards she thought her brother would repel other potential mates they might bring in so she tries to kill him too...she almost did and he had to spend 6 months recovering. when he returned, his sister was surprised and tried to kill him again. he is terrified of her..she is constantly trying to hurt him...the father and mother wont do anything about it..although they want to be close to Hoya they are all too afraid of their wild daughter as you'll see in this video....

BUT watch what happens when Heidi talks to the family...

first the mother embraces Hoya! wow!! then his sister FINALLY embraces him too!! wowwww! Monkies hug too! just like humans! amazing!
starchang
starchang

Back to top Go down

Post  Yeunjean Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:49 pm

I love Heidi. I want to be like her.
I think I'm getting there. Reiki has been a big part of it too. I've been riding horses at my workplace (the students here are learning so I get to ride too sometimes) and the horses are really sensitive to their riders.
Anyway reiki made me really sensitive to people and animals' feelings so I was greet the horses first and talk to them before I get on them. We bond well. Reiki helps the horses like me hehe.
Anyway yesterday I really wanted to go faster and then the horse kept on speeding up but there was no room to run. So I had to calm myself down and convince the horse that I didn't want to go faster. He didn't believe me though.
It was a great experience.

What you guys said about korean is so funny. I was just speaking with a co-worker about how complicated it is and how hearing it all days drives us crazy.

Does I wish I could meet heidi . She seems really cool.

SO how is everyone? Its been a while.
And sis what a super cute pic!

Yeunjean
5th Degree Student
5th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Post  starchang Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:02 am

hey sweet sista!! i love the story about the horse, 'it didnt believe u' lol so cute

yes, i really wish Heidi would do some shows in north america, in english!! hehe

tks its my fav tshirt:) see u soon!
starchang
starchang

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down