Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Site Changes
by LunaLight Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:31 pm

» Help Us Find a New Look
by 4evr Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:33 pm

» Haunted location pics
by starchang Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:23 pm

» December 21 first 2012 is NOT the end
by Queen of Cups Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:54 am

» Idea for a game of sorts
by Nena Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:21 pm

» I had Deja Vu
by Queen of Cups Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:10 am

» Want to start a psychic journal..any ideas?
by Nena Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:25 pm

» Are psychic abilities hereditary?
by Nena Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:18 pm

» Do you Want to Write for the Charmed News?
by Queen of Wands Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:42 am

» Super Mario on The Welcome Page
by Queen of Wands Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:41 am

Do you Want to Write for the Charmed News?

2 posters

Go down

Do you Want to Write for the Charmed News? Empty Do you Want to Write for the Charmed News?

Post  Queen of Wands Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:28 am

Hey all!

Between readings and real life, I'm having trouble keeping up with the news page.

I just want to put it out there that if you ever find a cool paranormal themed article you want to share, or even if you write one of your own, you can have it put in the news just by forwarding it to me or QO Cups.

There are only a couple "cover your butt" type requirements for the site news:

• If you write it yourself, please run the spell checker and include references for any information or pics you used. Whenever possible get permission for pictures....which is not always possible but it's nice to try.

• If you get it from somewhere else, you can just send the link to me and I'll do the rest and give you the credit.

• Cups and I get the last word on what makes it to the news page, but unless it's downright offensive or completely not paranormal...or er....I guess you would say "normal" in that case Razz....it will most likely get published. If you want to check with us first on the topic before you start putting time into writing an original piece that is fine also.

That easy! Thanks Very Happy
Queen of Wands
Queen of Wands
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Do you Want to Write for the Charmed News? Empty Re: Do you Want to Write for the Charmed News?

Post  schmorg13 Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:17 pm

Yeah!!! What a great idea,,love it. Thanks for giving us all the opportunity to do this, sounds like fun.
schmorg13
schmorg13
5th Degree Student
5th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Do you Want to Write for the Charmed News? Empty Re: Do you Want to Write for the Charmed News?

Post  Queen of Wands Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:42 am

You're welcome! I always wanted to have a news page where everyone could contribute so when I started getting bogged down it was kind of a no brainer! Wink
Queen of Wands
Queen of Wands
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down