Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Site Changes
by LunaLight Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:31 pm

» Help Us Find a New Look
by 4evr Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:33 pm

» Haunted location pics
by starchang Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:23 pm

» December 21 first 2012 is NOT the end
by Queen of Cups Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:54 am

» Idea for a game of sorts
by Nena Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:21 pm

» I had Deja Vu
by Queen of Cups Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:10 am

» Want to start a psychic journal..any ideas?
by Nena Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:25 pm

» Are psychic abilities hereditary?
by Nena Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:18 pm

» Do you Want to Write for the Charmed News?
by Queen of Wands Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:42 am

» Super Mario on The Welcome Page
by Queen of Wands Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:41 am

Want to start a psychic journal..any ideas?

3 posters

Go down

Want to start a psychic journal..any ideas? Empty Want to start a psychic journal..any ideas?

Post  schmorg13 Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:29 pm

Just wanted some feedback on something I think I am going to try. Would love to hear any ideas on this. When I watch news stories or crime reports, I often get flashes or images of the missing or deceased person and thoughts or details about the crime. I thought that I should maybe start writing down what comes to mind in a notebook and see if ,as the case progresses, I was correct with any of the images? Kind of morbid, I know, but interesting I think. Any ideas on a way to focus on the information to make it more successful?

Thanks everybody!
schmorg13
schmorg13
5th Degree Student
5th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Want to start a psychic journal..any ideas? Empty Re: Want to start a psychic journal..any ideas?

Post  Queen of Wands Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:48 pm

I think that is a good idea, actually! At one time we have a private Blog section here for meditation and dreams. Only people who had a blog had access to other people's blogs, so they could write without fear of being flamed by a new member or troll. Maybe just a general blog area like that would be good to start up again, for whatever purposes people want to use them....dreams, meditation, psychic development, whatever....but however you do it I say yes it is a very good idea and I bet you will find once you start doing it, you will start getting more..... aha
Queen of Wands
Queen of Wands
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Want to start a psychic journal..any ideas? Empty Re: Want to start a psychic journal..any ideas?

Post  Nena Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:00 pm

Excellent idea!!!
Nena
Nena

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Wands Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:20 pm

I also want to start a dream reference desk at some point.....all the different meanings etc. to help people decipher their own dreams.
Queen of Wands
Queen of Wands
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nena Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:25 pm

That's cool QOWs. I am very interested in dreams. Especially my own lol.
Nena
Nena

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down