Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Site Changes
by LunaLight Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:31 pm

» Help Us Find a New Look
by 4evr Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:33 pm

» Haunted location pics
by starchang Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:23 pm

» December 21 first 2012 is NOT the end
by Queen of Cups Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:54 am

» Idea for a game of sorts
by Nena Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:21 pm

» I had Deja Vu
by Queen of Cups Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:10 am

» Want to start a psychic journal..any ideas?
by Nena Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:25 pm

» Are psychic abilities hereditary?
by Nena Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:18 pm

» Do you Want to Write for the Charmed News?
by Queen of Wands Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:42 am

» Super Mario on The Welcome Page
by Queen of Wands Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:41 am

Site Changes

5 posters

Go down

Site Changes Empty Site Changes

Post  Queen of Wands Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:38 pm

Hey everyone,

As you know by now, Mara has made the difficult decision to move on. We had discussed this before and I knew it was possibly coming. It's important for you all to know, there are no hard feelings between us. I love Mara like a sister and I understand her decision. It's one I've thought about making myself.

I've been thinking a lot about what is best for me and the site as well. Right now, I am at a place where I still want to keep going. But I think I will make some changes. Nothing major. I would just like to separate the spiritual and the paranormal. I would like to do a ghost cam section, with it's own design and forum, and then a link to the spiritual part of the site, that also with it's own design and forum.

In order to do this, I'm really going to need your help in two key areas: we need more cams, and we need more psychics. So if you know anyone who can provide either, please drop me a line.

The psychics would be placed on a list with an e-mail link, I don't want to do the readings right on the site anymore. It will be more like a directory.

As for the cams, I will provide the software and help get things set up, the person will only need to buy a webcam, which you can do pretty cheaply at this point, 25 - 40 bucks usually will get you one that is more than enough.

In the meantime, it's also warming up here and I'm going to work on getting a more active spot for cam 1.

If you have any site suggestions please let me know, also if you have a special talent you think might benefit the site please let me know that as well.

Some things I think we will be needing in terms of mods / admins are a Blog Mod (I want to have private dream & psychic development blogs), a news reporter, a community mod (for posting bdays and stuff) and a contest mod. Let me know if you're interested in any of those positions. Oh yeah.....and I want someone to work as sort of a press agent, go out and spread the word about us......get us on directories, scope out psychic talent that might like to be on our directory etc..

Thanks all and I'll keep you posted on any changes, but mostly they will be cosmetic and organizational, the main focus of the site will remain the same so don't panic.

Big hugs to all.
QOWands
Queen of Wands
Queen of Wands
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Site Changes Empty Re: Site Changes

Post  Nena Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:40 pm

I would love to help in any way I can. I know I'm mod of graphics but, I could also do dream blog(you know I love dreams lol) or community(I love bdays as well). I wouldn't mind reporting sometimes as well. Probably not ALL the time. I love being here so whatever you might feel comfortable with me doing is fine or I can stick with what I'm doing now lol. I'm excited about the changes!!! Except Mara of course. Sad
Nena
Nena

Back to top Go down

Post  starchang Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:40 pm

Yep I'm here for you too....might be able to find some other psychics to help we'll see...thanks for all your hard work Cathy and we all support Mara on her decision. I hope she will still visit us every now and then I love you

starchang
starchang

Back to top Go down

Site Changes Empty changes

Post  angel Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:48 pm

well done ladies, i only wish i could help, but im afraid i dont have your special gifts.... Sad
angel
angel
5th Degree Student
5th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Site Changes Empty changes

Post  angel Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:51 pm

oh and mara i will miss ya hun....you take care my friend,, innocent innocent
angel
angel
5th Degree Student
5th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaLight Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:31 pm

I know I've only just joined but I'd love to help as well although mainly with the practice psychic reading side to things if you're still planning on keeping that area as its here in this area that I do feel comfortable with being able to tune in and working albeit at my own pace with the learning side of it. I write a lot and have a degree in creative writing to back me up with my writing ability so if any of that can be of use, I'd be happy to help out.  Although I've not been here for very long and you folks don't know me at all - but I'm happy to start posting and keep returning back to the site for as long as I can. Lately things have been quite tough as my family member has just passed over to spirit, but I'm still happy to help out where I can help - in fact its something I love doing Laughing But I'm always looking for somewhere new to start afresh in to find somewhere to call home on the net so to speak. Actually I'm relieved in finding you all here, am very glad I was guided to the link to join.

Many blessings ;)

LunaLight

LunaLight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down