Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Site Changes
by LunaLight Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:31 pm

» Help Us Find a New Look
by 4evr Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:33 pm

» Haunted location pics
by starchang Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:23 pm

» December 21 first 2012 is NOT the end
by Queen of Cups Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:54 am

» Idea for a game of sorts
by Nena Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:21 pm

» I had Deja Vu
by Queen of Cups Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:10 am

» Want to start a psychic journal..any ideas?
by Nena Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:25 pm

» Are psychic abilities hereditary?
by Nena Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:18 pm

» Do you Want to Write for the Charmed News?
by Queen of Wands Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:42 am

» Super Mario on The Welcome Page
by Queen of Wands Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:41 am

The dangers of the Quija Board...

+10
heyneets
rhirhi_1988
Nena
alex_turtle
mary
topaz
manuel
pittster
starchang
Queen of Cups
14 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The dangers of the Quija Board... Empty The dangers of the Quija Board...

Post  Queen of Cups Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:02 am

I am posting this cause in my other topic of automatic writing there is also a quija board metnioned.Well i thought that would be perfect to teach you all that first of all i don`t like the boards at ALL!!!! Therefor here are soem warnings.Maybe you have used it once and would like to write down your experience about it on here...PLEASE do...i have used it once when i was 13 years old and a teacher at our school thought it would be "COOL"...the stupid dumba**!!! Little did i know then ofcourse....

Dangers of the Ouija Board

Ever since the Ouija Board has become popular there has been talk of it being evil, demonic, and dangerous, as well as those that say it is a harmless toy.
The truth is that the Ouija board and other talking boards have brought both positive results and negative ones as well. However, I would like to mention right of
the bat that these talking boards are NOT toys at all. They are tools for spirit communication. It is when they are used like toys by people and children that can
cause them to become dangerous.
Personally, I do not recommend anyone to use the Ouija board or any board like it except for experienced mediums because the board can become a doorway to
all kinds of spirits. Not all spirits are good just like people are not all good. If you say the wrong things or the spirit is clever enough it may find it's way into your
home and physically affect it in a negative way. Are you capable of dealing with a negative spirit or perhaps even a demon? Would you even want to try? You might use
it many times without experiencing anything like that but you should always keep in mind that these things are possible and have happened to many people all ready.
If you still decide to communicate with the spirit world using a Ouija board or other talking board, you can minimize the risk of a negative experience by following
some simple guidelines. First, when you begin your talking board session, make it clear that you will only communicate with positive spirits or good spirits. If you realize
that you are probably speaking with a not so friendly spirit, end the conversation right away. When you are done using it, make sure you say goodbye and close the board.
Most importantly, NEVER ask a spirit to prove to you that it is there, or that it exists. If you do, you will be giving it permission to effect your physical space and the spirit
or spirits might not stop or leave for a long time. Have you ever heard the phrase "be careful what you wish for"?
Some believe that these talking boards are not communication devices to the spirit world at all, but instead the user is answering themselves with their own subconscious.
I believe that this can be the case on some occasions, but even in this situation there can still be danger. Especially when asking for physical proof. Why you ask? Because many
poltergeists are actually caused by the subconscious of individuals that are in or near the location of the paranormal activity. You might believe a spirit has entered your home
and your subconscious may create the disturbances itself by the use of psychokinesis or telekinesis.

Last edited by Mara on Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The dangers of the Quija Board... Empty Re: The dangers of the Quija Board...

Post  starchang Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:36 am

woah yes, i believe all that u are saying Mara, and i just wouldnt mess with one no matter what. ive seen true stories on tv of pple who really screwed themselves...opening a gateway into their home for just about any evil entities that wanted to come thru.

and ive also seen one where a women had subconciously manifested a dark entity of some kind because of all her stress and worry and it would strangle her in her sleep!

definately a good warning girl...hope pple listen!
starchang
starchang

Back to top Go down

Post  pittster Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:48 pm

Mara, thanks for the advise on the Ouija. I've always felt that it could open doors that should remain shut.
This brings me to another question. I'm wanting to do some EVP sessions at my brothers home. He has had some hair raising things happen lately. He is afraid that doing so ( the EVPs) could open doors to unwanted spirits. What is your advise on that subject? If I didn't fully trust you, I wouldn't even ask.

Last edited by pittster on Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
pittster
pittster
4th Degree Student
4th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Post  manuel Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:04 pm

actualy i read the other post first , and it really amazed me that you mentioned it in the first place , i really really hate those things ( i even refuse to name it by it's name ) but on the other hand , thanks for this post , it makes the ppl clear that those things are really dangerous
manuel
manuel

http://www.myspace.com/manuelbidinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:14 pm

pittster wrote:Mara, thanks for the advise on the Ouija. I've always felt that it could open doors that should remain shut.
This brings me to another question. I'm wanting to do some EVP sessions at my brothers home. He has had some hair raising things happen lately. He is afraid that doing so ( the EVPs) could open doors to unwanted spirits. What is your advise on that subject? If I didn't fully trust you, I wouldn't even ask.

EVP is actually my next new topic i`m gonna post here, so i really like it that you have asked me this question Very Happy .I`ll have the new thread up and running within 24 hours...
Now for your question...is it posibble to open a gateway for wanted and or unwanted spirits when you wanna record EVP`s.NO it`s not...when you wanna record EVP`s you only record what is already in the room.UNLESS ofcourse you wanna say things like :"welcome to join"...that i would leave behind.If you wanna start recording just ask :ÏF anyone is in this room from the spirit world and wants to speak ,please give me your name.."...
Don`t invite them to come and talk to you,don`t upset them,don`t dis-respect them...then DON`T forget to call upon God,St.Michael,spiritual/gardian Angels to protect you and keep you safe from any harm.

That should do the trick...but i will post anything on EVP i can find that might help you.... Wink

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:18 pm

manuel wrote:actualy i read the other post first , and it really amazed me that you mentioned it in the first place , i really really hate those things ( i even refuse to name it by it's name ) but on the other hand , thanks for this post , it makes the ppl clear that those things are really dangerous

Well i can leave all of the Quija and other bad stuff out BUT that would`t be right.We do have a paranormal site and i see it as my duty to inform you all on the good and negative.
Better to teach you how to swim before you drown ... Wink .The more we tell you and try to explaine to you the better you all are armed.Afterall :"knowledge is the best Power you can have:'" !!!

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:22 pm

starchang wrote:woah yes, i believe all that u are saying Mara, and i just wouldnt mess with one no matter what. ive seen true stories on tv of pple who really screwed themselves...opening a gateway into their home for just about any evil entities that wanted to come thru.

and ive also seen one where a women had subconciously manifested a dark entity of some kind because of all her stress and worry and it would strangle her in her sleep!

definately a good warning girl...hope pple listen!

Yes working a Quija board without ANY knowledge is like hanging a big old sign infront of your house saying...:"come on in, i`m on holiday and all my jewelry`s are still at home without any security alarm:"....

What you say about that woman and the dark entity...sad but YES that happens more often then you realize.

I hope i have made some people think twice atleast before using a Quija board in the future.

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  topaz Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:46 am

hi. Very Happy i have had a few experiences with a ouija board when i was younger. some were positive experiences, some were bad, once an entity set a fire on a desk where we were holding out session. needless to say with the maturity of being older found it stupid that i even tried.
this brings me to another subject close to this.
i very often go out catching orbs at night with friends, i love doing this, have done it for years and years and find i am experienced at it. but experience comes at a cost also. just as you open and close a ouija board session so no spirits invade your living space, the same applies to these orb catching nights, where we are at cemeteries etc. i have once had a spirit follow me home and invade my space the same way it would with a ouija board, and it was a frightening experience. i have since learned, with advice from and experienced medium, to open a orb catching session, and also close the session before i leave the place where i am. also i surround myself with white healing energy light to protect me during these times. nothing has happened to me or my friends since discovering this information. Laughing
topaz
topaz
5th Degree Student
5th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Post  mary Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:53 am

As a kid I had one or two of those that I received as a gift from aunts or uncles....my mom would take the board and throw it out each time. She believed it was the "devils doorway".

I have used one that a friend had back in the day and Im not sure if it was one of us moving the thingy or if it was actually something else. We would ask it all kinds of questions and that was a bit creepy. But really cant remember much about it.

Interesting to hear peoples thoughts and experiences on and with these things. Great subject! aha

mary
3rd Degree Witch
3rd Degree Witch

http://www.myspace.com/madlymary

Back to top Go down

Post  alex_turtle Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:44 am

Quija Board is no good for me. When I was a teenager we used to play with these things mixed with a little wine . Not smart at all. Not sure if it was the alcohol or the board but let's just say if you don't know how to use it don't do it. It was like we became possesed, I don't know if this is possible. We did dangerous things to each other that is all I'm going to say. Oh yeah could have been the testosterone too! Seriously though my opinion is it's not good for amateurs, like myself.

Last edited by alex_kwee on Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
alex_turtle
alex_turtle
5th Degree Student
5th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Post  starchang Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:56 am

okay im sorry hun but that is a fricken hilarious story!! ya'll dont know the whole story but i do and its NUTS!

btw did u notice your post is exactly at 4:44 am? creeeeeepy..not a good number for us asians ya know?
starchang
starchang

Back to top Go down

Post  manuel Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:55 pm

starchang wrote:okay im sorry hun but that is a fricken hilarious story!! ya'll dont know the whole story but i do and its NUTS!

btw did u notice your post is exactly at 4:44 am? creeeeeepy..not a good number for us asians ya know?

could you please explain that with the numbers ???? i'm very curious about those things
manuel
manuel

Back to top Go down

Post  alex_turtle Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:33 pm

Number 4 (四; accounting 肆; pinyin ) is considered an unlucky number in Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese and Japanese cultures because it is a homonym with the word "death" (死 pinyin ). Due to that, many numbered product lines skip the "4": e.g. Nokia cell phones (there is no series beginning with a 4), Palm[citation needed] PDAs, Canon PowerShot G's series (after G3 goes G5), etc. In East Asia, some buildings do not have a 4th floor. (Compare with the American practice of some buildings not having a 13th floor because 13 is considered unlucky.) In Hong Kong, some high-rise residential buildings miss ALL floor numbers with "4", e.g. 4, 14, 24, 34 and all 40-49 floors. As a result, a building whose highest floor is number 50 may actually have only 36 physical floors.
alex_turtle
alex_turtle
5th Degree Student
5th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Nena Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:50 pm

This seems to be a teenage thing. Because when I was a teenager my friends and I used one. It was considered just a toy. So we used it and contacted I think several entities. I remember the place just felt scary. We had a candle lit and it went out. Then my friend started acting weird. Like she was posessed. She would stay to herself and always use it. Sometimes she wouldn't even come out of her room. I thought she was pretending. Not sure to this day.

Since then I've never used one again. Don't plan to either.
Nena
Nena

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:04 am

I see many of you have tryed or known someone who has tryed it.Yes this is a board that can take over (posses) people!!!!!!! NO KIDDING HERE PEEPS!!!
This is i agree also , a teenage thing.Why ? Simple ..all kids know the board from horror movies and don`t realize it actually is one of those mythical stories that do hold a truth in them.Point one it`s "cool" to them,point two kids are very easy acces for bad entities and point three kids don`t think anything bad can happen to them.As we grow older we do know it`s not a play thing unless you know what the heck you are doing.If you know how t block and protect yourself it can work for you.....eventhough i still think this :"STAY AWAY FROM IT".!!!!

The dangers of the Quija Board... 233288 ..thanks for the information about the number 4 , i didn`t know that and i always welcome new information Very Happy

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  alex_turtle Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:44 pm

Your'e welcome, it is a pleasure .dance
alex_turtle
alex_turtle
5th Degree Student
5th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:43 am

alex_kwee wrote:Your'e welcome, it is a pleasure .dance

Gotta love those smileys hu... ;)

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  manuel Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:01 pm

alex_kwee wrote:Number 4 (四; accounting 肆; pinyin ) is considered an unlucky number in Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese and Japanese cultures because it is a homonym with the word "death" (死 pinyin ). Due to that, many numbered product lines skip the "4": e.g. Nokia cell phones (there is no series beginning with a 4), Palm[citation needed] PDAs, Canon PowerShot G's series (after G3 goes G5), etc. In East Asia, some buildings do not have a 4th floor. (Compare with the American practice of some buildings not having a 13th floor because 13 is considered unlucky.) In Hong Kong, some high-rise residential buildings miss ALL floor numbers with "4", e.g. 4, 14, 24, 34 and all 40-49 floors. As a result, a building whose highest floor is number 50 may actually have only 36 physical floors.

o wauw , thanks alex , i didn't know that
manuel
manuel

Back to top Go down

Post  pittster Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:39 pm

I learn so much here!! That's one of the reasons I love it here!
pittster
pittster
4th Degree Student
4th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Post  manuel Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:45 pm

that is why you should come here more often Shocked
manuel
manuel

Back to top Go down

Post  alex_turtle Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:53 pm

But remember don't let the number four make you paranoid just cautious.cool
alex_turtle
alex_turtle
5th Degree Student
5th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Post  manuel Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:54 pm

i won't , thanks
manuel
manuel

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:21 am

alex_kwee wrote:But remember don't let the number four make you paranoid just cautious.cool

funny you should mention that now..lol..i always finish a story with ... and normally i would use 4 of them ...now i just use 3 of ... hehehehehe

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  manuel Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:48 pm

lol
manuel
manuel

Back to top Go down

Post  starchang Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:55 am

hmmm well i never counted how many dots ive done. lets see...yup looks...like...3...is...my...thang...too...

4....seems....like....way....too....much!!! phew im tired now Sleep no wonder the #4 is bad luck!
starchang
starchang

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum