Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Site Changes
by LunaLight Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:31 pm

» Help Us Find a New Look
by 4evr Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:33 pm

» Haunted location pics
by starchang Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:23 pm

» December 21 first 2012 is NOT the end
by Queen of Cups Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:54 am

» Idea for a game of sorts
by Nena Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:21 pm

» I had Deja Vu
by Queen of Cups Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:10 am

» Want to start a psychic journal..any ideas?
by Nena Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:25 pm

» Are psychic abilities hereditary?
by Nena Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:18 pm

» Do you Want to Write for the Charmed News?
by Queen of Wands Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:42 am

» Super Mario on The Welcome Page
by Queen of Wands Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:41 am

The dangers of the Quija Board...

+10
heyneets
rhirhi_1988
Nena
alex_turtle
mary
topaz
manuel
pittster
starchang
Queen of Cups
14 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The dangers of the Quija Board... - Page 6 Empty Re: The dangers of the Quija Board...

Post  Little_Light Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:24 pm

more like a drop and run. mom hates my house, she hasn't come inside since christmas. Egg Drop soup is soooooooo good. yummy
Little_Light
Little_Light
4th Degree Student
4th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

The dangers of the Quija Board... - Page 6 Empty Re: The dangers of the Quija Board...

Post  manuel Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:28 am

poor thing , i will keep you in mind all day with some nice and warm energy coming you're way , hope you feel better soon sunny sunny
manuel
manuel

http://www.myspace.com/manuelbidinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Little_Light Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:59 am

well thank you both! I am feeling loads better this morning. Now I just need my check to show up at work and things will be back on track.
Little_Light
Little_Light
4th Degree Student
4th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Post  manuel Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:34 pm

you're very welcome and you know it , lol
manuel
manuel

Back to top Go down

Post  Little_Light Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:35 pm

Very Happy
Little_Light
Little_Light
4th Degree Student
4th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Post  manuel Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:36 pm

feeling a bit better huh , i see that , i didn't even get the chance to read the other posts that where done , lmao
manuel
manuel

Back to top Go down

Post  Little_Light Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:41 pm

a world of better thanks! still sore as hell but i can eat and drink again without fear lol
Little_Light
Little_Light
4th Degree Student
4th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Post  manuel Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:49 pm

good to hear that , so when are you gonna look at that place you told us about ? lol
manuel
manuel

Back to top Go down

Post  Little_Light Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:54 pm

Gotta wait for my paycheck to come in cause i have no gas and no money
Little_Light
Little_Light
4th Degree Student
4th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:27 pm

Little_Light wrote:Gotta wait for my paycheck to come in cause i have no gas and no money

dang that sucks hu...i hope you can still make it though to go and take a peek at that place...if not...remeber there IS a reason for it AND you will find a better place.

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little_Light Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:53 am

Well no good on that place unfortunately. turnd out they have a weight limit on pets and as usual shadow is way over it. I'm still lookin as hard as i can. Getting to crunch time now where i really got to find and secure something. Still working out how i'm gonna come up with the cash to give these people to secure a place, but one step at a time, gotts find a place before i can work out how to pay for it
Little_Light
Little_Light
4th Degree Student
4th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Post  alex_turtle Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:19 am

I hope you find a nice and safe place for your family and pet. Not that your pet isn't part of the family. Wink I am a firm believer in one step at a time, this is a good attitude. sunny . I will give you special The dangers of the Quija Board... - Page 6 233288 luck.
alex_turtle
alex_turtle
5th Degree Student
5th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:01 am

Little_Light wrote:Well no good on that place unfortunately. turnd out they have a weight limit on pets and as usual shadow is way over it. I'm still lookin as hard as i can. Getting to crunch time now where i really got to find and secure something. Still working out how i'm gonna come up with the cash to give these people to secure a place, but one step at a time, gotts find a place before i can work out how to pay for it

are you kidding me??? A weight limit affraid ???? Are they compleety insaine...dang that`s messup

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  manuel Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:19 pm

Mara wrote:
Little_Light wrote:Well no good on that place unfortunately. turnd out they have a weight limit on pets and as usual shadow is way over it. I'm still lookin as hard as i can. Getting to crunch time now where i really got to find and secure something. Still working out how i'm gonna come up with the cash to give these people to secure a place, but one step at a time, gotts find a place before i can work out how to pay for it

are you kidding me??? A weight limit affraid ???? Are they compleety insaine...dang that`s messup

what ???? dang you can say that again , jees that's sucks , but keep you're hope up there little_light , you will find just the perfect space for you and you're little bumpkin and you're pets as well
manuel
manuel

Back to top Go down

Post  Little_Light Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:51 pm

manuel wrote:
Mara wrote:

what ???? dang you can say that again , jees that's sucks , but keep you're hope up there little_light , you will find just the perfect space for you and you're little bumpkin and you're pets as well

Yeah most places that allow pets have a weight limit, usually like 25 lbs and all of them want a pet deposit And i totally get that, but when you have 2 dogs and a cat and people are talking about $250 per pet, it's just crazy. I'm staying hopefull though. there's got to be a place out there for me, i just know it. I am not asking for miricles after all, simply a home. Not too much for anyone to ask i think. Thanks for all the good wishes and support everyone!
Little_Light
Little_Light
4th Degree Student
4th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Post  pittster Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:45 pm

Nal, are you looking to stay close to where you are? If you're willing to move 1.5 hours down toward me, I may can help. A good friend of mine is a realtor. She's helped out several of us.
pittster
pittster
4th Degree Student
4th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Post  manuel Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:55 pm

Little_Light wrote:
manuel wrote:
Mara wrote:

Yeah most places that allow pets have a weight limit, usually like 25 lbs and all of them want a pet deposit And i totally get that, but when you have 2 dogs and a cat and people are talking about $250 per pet, it's just crazy. I'm staying hopefull though. there's got to be a place out there for me, i just know it. I am not asking for miricles after all, simply a home. Not too much for anyone to ask i think. Thanks for all the good wishes and support everyone!

that's the spirit , that is how i know you the best , always looking
forward and solving the problem no matter how hard they may seem , you
always get it just right
manuel
manuel

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:22 pm

pittster wrote:Nal, are you looking to stay close to where you are? If you're willing to move 1.5 hours down toward me, I may can help. A good friend of mine is a realtor. She's helped out several of us.

Wow that sounds good Liz hu? Hey Chris can he do some magic for me 2 ..i want a big BIG house..6 bedroom,6 bathrooms,small kitchens,gigantic yard,and a macdonalds or Kentucky fired chicken close to where the house is as well...i HATE cooking URGHHH

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  manuel Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:52 am

that sounds very nice to me , and sis , if you don't wanne cook , give me a call and i will pick you up to eat at my place
manuel
manuel

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:54 am

manuel wrote:that sounds very nice to me , and sis , if you don't wanne cook , give me a call and i will pick you up to eat at my place

what ye doing...trying to get the ladies on your side..hu?hu?...bad bro bad bad bad bro.... Very Happy ..

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:54 am

bad BAD BAD Mara...WRONG THREAD MARA ...Sorry guys woun`t do it again..

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  manuel Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:55 am

you know that i'm not even trying to get them on my side , just being nice to her , or is that forbidden as well ????
manuel
manuel

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:57 am

manuel wrote:you know that i'm not even trying to get them on my side , just being nice to her , or is that forbidden as well ????

Rolling Eyes

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  manuel Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:03 am

good , you know i want to be nice , but you ladies make it hard for a guy to be nice sometimes
manuel
manuel

Back to top Go down

Post  pittster Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:57 am

Mara wrote:
pittster wrote:Nal, are you looking to stay close to where you are? If you're willing to move 1.5 hours down toward me, I may can help. A good friend of mine is a realtor. She's helped out several of us.

Wow that sounds good Liz hu? Hey Chris can he do some magic for me 2 ..i want a big BIG house..6 bedroom,6 bathrooms,small kitchens,gigantic yard,and a macdonalds or Kentucky fired chicken close to where the house is as well...i HATE cooking URGHHH

master
pittster
pittster
4th Degree Student
4th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum