Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Site Changes
by LunaLight Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:31 pm

» Help Us Find a New Look
by 4evr Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:33 pm

» Haunted location pics
by starchang Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:23 pm

» December 21 first 2012 is NOT the end
by Queen of Cups Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:54 am

» Idea for a game of sorts
by Nena Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:21 pm

» I had Deja Vu
by Queen of Cups Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:10 am

» Want to start a psychic journal..any ideas?
by Nena Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:25 pm

» Are psychic abilities hereditary?
by Nena Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:18 pm

» Do you Want to Write for the Charmed News?
by Queen of Wands Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:42 am

» Super Mario on The Welcome Page
by Queen of Wands Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:41 am

The dangers of the Quija Board...

+10
heyneets
rhirhi_1988
Nena
alex_turtle
mary
topaz
manuel
pittster
starchang
Queen of Cups
14 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The dangers of the Quija Board... - Page 2 Empty Re: The dangers of the Quija Board...

Post  manuel Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:45 am

let the women make more than 3 dots and she gets tyred , that is just hilariuos razzie
manuel
manuel

http://www.myspace.com/manuelbidinger

Back to top Go down

The dangers of the Quija Board... - Page 2 Empty Re: The dangers of the Quija Board...

Post  starchang Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:11 pm

thats right! not to mention theres a greater risk of breaking a nail! arr
starchang
starchang

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:39 am

starchang wrote:thats right! not to mention theres a greater risk of breaking a nail! arr

oe..oh no.. i don`t want..i go nuts even if i have to think about breaking a nail...

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  manuel Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:59 pm

yup , and there is the ladies talk again , well it toke you a while to get it back in here razzie2razzie2
manuel
manuel

Back to top Go down

Post  starchang Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:11 am

well its pretty serious stuff MB, we cant just sit here and let pple endanger their precious nails all because of unecessary and excessive dots!! we must put a stop to this madness! jump silly
starchang
starchang

Back to top Go down

Post  manuel Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:24 am

we should start a new site or thread , ' save the nails ' and try to ban everything out of this world that could possible make nails break , because of this serious topic we have to do something about it , right ? dang we can't have that , we need to ban all keyboards , doorknobs , tables , lids , bottles and everything else i forgot
manuel
manuel

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:10 am

manuel wrote:we should start a new site or thread , ' save the nails ' and try to ban everything out of this world that could possible make nails break , because of this serious topic we have to do something about it , right ? dang we can't have that , we need to ban all keyboards , doorknobs , tables , lids , bottles and everything else i forgot

scared the nerve of you...are you really being sarcastic here..MISTER THE NAILS ARE A WOMANS NUMBER ONE TOOL TO CRAB YOU MEN BY THE *** WHEN Ye GET OUT OF ORDER!!!!!

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  starchang Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:31 pm

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! The dangers of the Quija Board... - Page 2 366839 The dangers of the Quija Board... - Page 2 366839 The dangers of the Quija Board... - Page 2 366839

and it WORKS TOO! like magic... Twisted Evil mwahahaha

according to the great ninja it is called the 'stealing the fuzzy peach' technique HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

The dangers of the Quija Board... - Page 2 Monkeystealspeach1
The dangers of the Quija Board... - Page 2 Monkeystealspeach2

okay maybe this is inappropriate, i'll remove it if you think so tongue back to talking about the Oujia Board mwahahahhaa
starchang
starchang

Back to top Go down

Post  pittster Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:23 pm

Gosh darn......such evil women!!!! tongue

I dont think you will find an ouiji board there!! Rolling Eyes

And starchang....that is inappropriate here......or anywhere, as far as that goes!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
pittster
pittster
4th Degree Student
4th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:56 pm

starchang wrote:BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! The dangers of the Quija Board... - Page 2 366839 The dangers of the Quija Board... - Page 2 366839 The dangers of the Quija Board... - Page 2 366839

and it WORKS TOO! like magic... Twisted Evil mwahahaha

according to the great ninja it is called the 'stealing the fuzzy peach' technique HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

The dangers of the Quija Board... - Page 2 Monkeystealspeach1
The dangers of the Quija Board... - Page 2 Monkeystealspeach2

okay maybe this is inappropriate, i'll remove it if you think so tongue back to talking about the Oujia Board mwahahahhaa

You can post this hun!!NO PROBLEM!!!! I would have if i had found it HEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEE....We are an over 18 site so i think it`s more then okay!!!!

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:56 pm

pittster wrote:Gosh darn......such evil women!!!! tongue

And starchang....that is inappropriate here......or anywhere, as far as that goes!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I hope you don`t find a quija board there hahahahahaaa

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  manuel Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:47 pm

Mara wrote:
manuel wrote:we should start a new site or thread , ' save the nails ' and try to ban everything out of this world that could possible make nails break , because of this serious topic we have to do something about it , right ? dang we can't have that , we need to ban all keyboards , doorknobs , tables , lids , bottles and everything else i forgot

scared the nerve of you...are you really being sarcastic here..MISTER THE NAILS ARE A WOMANS NUMBER ONE TOOL TO CRAB YOU MEN BY THE *** WHEN Ye GET OUT OF ORDER!!!!!

actually i wasn´t sarcastic i was dead serious about it , sorry if it sounded sarcastic i didn´t mean it that way
manuel
manuel

Back to top Go down

Post  starchang Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:57 pm

pittster wrote:Gosh darn......such evil women!!!! tongue

OWWWWW....can u feel the PAIN mr pitty?? i know, there there now. it must hurt alot to look at those pics and even hear the words fuzzy peach now eh...hahahaha
sorry fellas but seeing as i am well versed in the ways of the asian warrior, i just couldnt resist sharing this knowledge with ya'll. it was my sacred duty. Twisted Evil

oh and Mara, im so glad u dont mind... its just too funny to take down! Shocked
starchang
starchang

Back to top Go down

Post  manuel Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:05 pm

blah blah blah blah blah blah
manuel
manuel

Back to top Go down

Post  pittster Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:21 pm

starchang.....you're just too darn funny!!!

Manuel, not jumping sides on you, but while I was searching for a new tattoo design, I came across the one below. And knowing of your "love" for the ouija, I just had to share it.

The dangers of the Quija Board... - Page 2 6a00d83451f8d669e201156f70b03a970c-
pittster
pittster
4th Degree Student
4th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Post  manuel Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:25 pm

hold it , wait a minute theree mister pittster , you're mot messing with me are you , Twisted Evil , lol , i would never have such a tattoo , you must be crazy to have that thing on you're back , i bet he lets other ppl use it too , dang
manuel
manuel

Back to top Go down

Post  pittster Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:28 pm

ha!!! the ladies only wish we would turn on each other. they cant stand the fact that we stand back to back and swat them away like little pests... Shocked
pittster
pittster
4th Degree Student
4th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Post  manuel Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:31 pm

master master master Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked rockon bro , you tell them !!!!!!
manuel
manuel

Back to top Go down

Post  starchang Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:36 am

A gift for you Manuel Twisted Evil
The dangers of the Quija Board... - Page 2 OuijaThe dangers of the Quija Board... - Page 2 OuijaThe dangers of the Quija Board... - Page 2 Ouija

Oh and I have song i want to sing to you guys:
angle Pittster and Manuel sitting in a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G...lalalalaalallalaa... The dangers of the Quija Board... - Page 2 I08InLove
thank you..thank you..youre all too kind flowers
starchang
starchang

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:14 am

pittster wrote:starchang.....you're just too darn funny!!!

Manuel, not jumping sides on you, but while I was searching for a new tattoo design, I came across the one below. And knowing of your "love" for the ouija, I just had to share it.

The dangers of the Quija Board... - Page 2 6a00d83451f8d669e201156f70b03a970c-

Shocked ...OH YEA!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and what kind atattoo are ye looking for?I designed my own and my dad`s and we both have them on our back... Twisted Evil

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  starchang Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:35 pm

hmm guess u havnt seen my gift yet MB..or u did and it scared u away!! pigtails
starchang
starchang

Back to top Go down

Post  pittster Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:55 pm

Mara wrote:

Shocked ...OH YEA!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and what kind atattoo are ye looking for?I designed my own and my dad`s and we both have them on our back... Twisted Evil[/quote]

All my tattoos are "tribal". I'm wanting to add to my left arm...something that symbolizes lifes struggles and victories...using stars.
pittster
pittster
4th Degree Student
4th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Post  starchang Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:27 pm

ooo ooo i want a tatoo on my back too! got some major scars i'd like to cover up. i was thinking a wicked dragon but thought that was too typical for an asian girl...then i thought some crazey celtic design cuz theyre pretty but then i dont really relate...what does yours look like Pitts?
starchang
starchang

Back to top Go down

Post  manuel Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:51 pm

thanks for my gift Twisted Evil , i will get back at ya for it though , but enough about that , i have a dragon too , and a tribal , maybe we may post them in a thread on charmed ? that would be awesome i think , we will see what the ladies say when they find this post
manuel
manuel

Back to top Go down

Post  starchang Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:14 pm

yeah cool, i'd like to get some ideas. do u have an asian dragon or a european one?
starchang
starchang

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum