Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Site Changes
by LunaLight Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:31 pm

» Help Us Find a New Look
by 4evr Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:33 pm

» Haunted location pics
by starchang Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:23 pm

» December 21 first 2012 is NOT the end
by Queen of Cups Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:54 am

» Idea for a game of sorts
by Nena Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:21 pm

» I had Deja Vu
by Queen of Cups Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:10 am

» Want to start a psychic journal..any ideas?
by Nena Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:25 pm

» Are psychic abilities hereditary?
by Nena Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:18 pm

» Do you Want to Write for the Charmed News?
by Queen of Wands Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:42 am

» Super Mario on The Welcome Page
by Queen of Wands Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:41 am

The dangers of the Quija Board...

+10
heyneets
rhirhi_1988
Nena
alex_turtle
mary
topaz
manuel
pittster
starchang
Queen of Cups
14 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The dangers of the Quija Board... - Page 5 Empty Re: The dangers of the Quija Board...

Post  Queen of Cups Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:13 am

Little_Light wrote:Ty Mara! Don't put too much strain on yourself doing such things though. You're spossed to be resting after all.

Awwww that's sooo sweet manuel. I wish you weren't so far and you could build me a house. I know you'd do an awesome job!

Star, I never regret taking the road less travelled, though it may be full of pitfalls and obsticles. I know things will get better, at least i hope very much that they do. Nothing is certain in life, things can always get worse, no matter how bad you think they are already. I just hope for the best, prepare for the worst and try to just go with the flow for now. Thank you for the kind words though. It's nice to know that people care.
The dangers of the Quija Board... - Page 5 508677

Yep your right Liz he would do an awsom job.I know ..afterall he and my dad build me and my daughter a house about 7 years agowithin 13 weeks AFTER there normal work hours!!!!
We moved out of that house though BUT believe me it was for the best.Not that the house wasn`t good but...what lived in it that wasn`t alive as we are..if you catch my drift Wink .If you see Rose Red the movie ...well then you know where we lived...NO KIDDING!!! Now for you and if your gonna find something...I have asked upstairs for ye..YOU WILL MOVE VERY VERY VERY SOON!!!!!!!!!Mark my words sweety..you WILL MOVE SOON!!!!! I will also tell you that it has to be soon cause of your girl`s sake..she NEEDS to have a more quieter house, and luckily you will be able to give that to her Wink .

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The dangers of the Quija Board... - Page 5 Empty Re: The dangers of the Quija Board...

Post  Queen of Cups Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:15 am

Little_Light wrote: It's nice to know that people care.

Well DUHHHH...helloooo? Ofcourse we do sweety!!!!

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  manuel Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:08 am

Mara wrote:
Little_Light wrote: It's nice to know that people care.

Well DUHHHH...helloooo? Ofcourse we do sweety!!!!

same here , lol
manuel
manuel

http://www.myspace.com/manuelbidinger

Back to top Go down

Post  starchang Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:52 pm

Mara wrote:
Little_Light wrote:Ty Mara! Don't put too much strain on yourself doing such things though. You're spossed to be resting after all.

Awwww that's sooo sweet manuel. I wish you weren't so far and you could build me a house. I know you'd do an awesome job!

Star, I never regret taking the road less travelled, though it may be full of pitfalls and obsticles. I know things will get better, at least i hope very much that they do. Nothing is certain in life, things can always get worse, no matter how bad you think they are already. I just hope for the best, prepare for the worst and try to just go with the flow for now. Thank you for the kind words though. It's nice to know that people care.

Yep your right Liz he would do an awsom job.I know ..afterall he and my dad build me and my daughter a house about 7 years agowithin 13 weeks AFTER there normal work hours!!!!
We moved out of that house though BUT believe me it was for the best.Not that the house wasn`t good but...what lived in it that wasn`t alive as we are..if you catch my drift Wink .If you see Rose Red the movie ...well then you know where we lived...NO KIDDING!!! Now for you and if your gonna find something...I have asked upstairs for ye..YOU WILL MOVE VERY VERY VERY SOON!!!!!!!!!Mark my words sweety..you WILL MOVE SOON!!!!! I will also tell you that it has to be soon cause of your girl`s sake..she NEEDS to have a more quieter house, and luckily you will be able to give that to her Wink .

oh yipee! if Mara says so than it'll happen for sure!

and that's so cool that they built ya'll a house... The dangers of the Quija Board... - Page 5 233288 and i want to build a house one day too. not by our own hands tho...well some of it...cant wait!
and i still have to watch that movie...im at the site rightnow..must find it
starchang
starchang

Back to top Go down

Post  Little_Light Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:39 pm

Ive never seen rose red but now i guess i have to lol. Well I know I'll be moving soon, I have to when the lease runs up, it's a question of where. As much as i hate to I will get rid of my dogs if it keeps me and devin off the street, but theres gotta be a place out there that I can keep them and afford. Did the powers that be say it'd be a good place? lol I know, don't stress it say the mighty mara so I will try not to. TY hun! And I know ya'll care, never doubted that, I meant people that don't know me quite so well as the two of you do. Ya'lls my people and if you didn't live in another country I'd be visiting you all the time lol
Little_Light
Little_Light
4th Degree Student
4th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:59 am

Little_Light wrote:Ive never seen rose red but now i guess i have to lol. Well I know I'll be moving soon, I have to when the lease runs up, it's a question of where. As much as i hate to I will get rid of my dogs if it keeps me and devin off the street, but theres gotta be a place out there that I can keep them and afford. Did the powers that be say it'd be a good place? lol I know, don't stress it say the mighty mara so I will try not to. TY hun! And I know ya'll care, never doubted that, I meant people that don't know me quite so well as the two of you do. Ya'lls my people and if you didn't live in another country I'd be visiting you all the time lol

Well after the moving into a new home part it gave me the flower card so i have to say YES you can keep your dogs hun. I didn`t see anything that would make me think you would have to give u your dogs..if i had seen it i would have told you Wink .
Yes know you pretty well hun...actually youre an open book to me..lol...
Oh how i would have loved LOVED to be closer to you all....

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little_Light Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:05 pm

Mara wrote:
Little_Light wrote:Ive never seen rose red but now i guess i have to lol. Well I know I'll be moving soon, I have to when the lease runs up, it's a question of where. As much as i hate to I will get rid of my dogs if it keeps me and devin off the street, but theres gotta be a place out there that I can keep them and afford. Did the powers that be say it'd be a good place? lol I know, don't stress it say the mighty mara so I will try not to. TY hun! And I know ya'll care, never doubted that, I meant people that don't know me quite so well as the two of you do. Ya'lls my people and if you didn't live in another country I'd be visiting you all the time lol

Well after the moving into a new home part it gave me the flower card so i have to say YES you can keep your dogs hun. I didn`t see anything that would make me think you would have to give u your dogs..if i had seen it i would have told you Wink .

Okay goodie. I found a decent prospect today, we'll see how it turns out. TY for checking with the powers for me even though I know you're spossed to be resting. I'll keep you updated on how it all goes. I swear if i ever have enough money to take a decent vacation, me and devin are flying over to visit. If i can bring myself to get on a plane of course lol
Little_Light
Little_Light
4th Degree Student
4th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Post  manuel Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:14 pm

lol , and that is one thing i know you will do in the future , it's good to hear you found a good prospect , now just need to get it , and you will , like you always do in you're way , i'll keep my fingers crossed and the candle lit for ya
manuel
manuel

Back to top Go down

Post  starchang Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:54 pm

oooo i hope it works out girl! and i'd visit ya'll everday too if i was there I love you
starchang
starchang

Back to top Go down

Post  Little_Light Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:57 pm

Awwww ty!!!!! innocent Sucks that my bestest friends are so very far away.
Little_Light
Little_Light
4th Degree Student
4th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:20 am

Little_Light wrote:
Mara wrote:

Okay goodie. I found a decent prospect today, we'll see how it turns out. TY for checking with the powers for me even though I know you're spossed to be resting. I'll keep you updated on how it all goes. I swear if i ever have enough money to take a decent vacation, me and devin are flying over to visit. If i can bring myself to get on a plane of course lol

(okay gotta get a little sinical hehehehe) Gosh that is a surprise to me that you found something prosper... Rolling Eyes .. tongue .... i`m just waiting to say "TOLD YOU SO"...

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little_Light Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:19 pm

Mara wrote:
Little_Light wrote:
Mara wrote:

(okay gotta get a little sinical hehehehe) Gosh that is a surprise to me that you found something prosper... Rolling Eyes .. tongue .... i`m just waiting to say "TOLD YOU SO"...

I was going to go take a look at it today but i feel absolutely awful. I have no clue what's wrong with me but i got steadily worse all day. i'm hoping i feel better tomorrow cause i have to work, take devin to an appointment, get my pay check, then try to go see this place before someone else snags it.
If i get it you can surely tell me i told you so though
Little_Light
Little_Light
4th Degree Student
4th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Post  manuel Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:31 pm

okay , since mara isn't online at the moment i will do that , naaaah , that one is for mara , and plaese make sure you can go there tomorrow , just keep thinknig that you will get it and you will , and then she can tell you here favorit line , lmao , and yes i still have that candle lit for ya and i'm still crossing my fingers and i'm still sending some good vibes and energy to ya
manuel
manuel

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:44 am

Little_Light wrote:
Mara wrote:
Little_Light wrote:
Mara wrote:

I was going to go take a look at it today but i feel absolutely awful. I have no clue what's wrong with me but i got steadily worse all day. i'm hoping i feel better tomorrow cause i have to work, take devin to an appointment, get my pay check, then try to go see this place before someone else snags it.
If i get it you can surely tell me i told you so though

sweety you are just having little panic attacks cause it finally comes to it now and it`s finally happening that you can move out and start again... Wink

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mary Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:19 am

Hey little light,

Just wanted to say that i will say a prayer for you....my heart breaks to think you might need to do that. (Its MaryNJ from JG by the way)..and you know I have two dogs myself...so I can sooooooo relate to your fears. I am sure you will find something...they most likely will require a larger security deposit though, but you would be able to keep them.
You are on my list and I want to wish ya the best. xoxoxo

mary
3rd Degree Witch
3rd Degree Witch

http://www.myspace.com/madlymary

Back to top Go down

Post  Little_Light Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:38 pm

Actualy it turned out to be food poisoning. to top it off i tried to get my check ad they haven't come in and probably won't till 8pm they're saying. Which is too late to cash it. Devin has hidden my ciggaretts somewhere and i don't have the money to buy more till i an get my check and cash it. when things go bad in my world they do it right i tell ya. i'm gonna try to rest if devin will let me and hope they call soon. ty everyone for the positive thoughts! I love you
Little_Light
Little_Light
4th Degree Student
4th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:47 pm

Little_Light wrote:Actualy it turned out to be food poisoning. to top it off i tried to get my check ad they haven't come in and probably won't till 8pm they're saying. Which is too late to cash it. Devin has hidden my ciggaretts somewhere and i don't have the money to buy more till i an get my check and cash it. when things go bad in my world they do it right i tell ya. i'm gonna try to rest if devin will let me and hope they call soon. ty everyone for the positive thoughts! I love you

oooooo that just sucks big time... i can only say again and again..IT WILL GET BETTER...i am SURE of it!!!!!

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little_Light Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:50 pm

im know hun. it's always darkest before the dawn. i'm hangin in there. jusy really wish i could find my smokes lol
Little_Light
Little_Light
4th Degree Student
4th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:01 pm

Little_Light wrote: jusy really wish i could find my smokes lol

I hear ye hun...lol...i stopped for a long time a while ago and then started again..BAD BAD choice....ah well that is the only sin i have so the one that tries to judge me over that...BRING IT ONE...

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little_Light Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:03 pm

well i found one floating around my room it's little beat up but after not having one for like 24 hours i'll take it!
Little_Light
Little_Light
4th Degree Student
4th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:25 pm

Little_Light wrote:well i found one floating around my room it's little beat up but after not having one for like 24 hours i'll take it!

Okay now this is the time your should realize you are in trouble..lol...

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little_Light Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:35 pm

lol i know. i've had a rough 24 hours though. still all i've manged to keep down is a glass of gingerale and a couple crackers
Little_Light
Little_Light
4th Degree Student
4th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:44 pm

Little_Light wrote:lol i know. i've had a rough 24 hours though. still all i've manged to keep down is a glass of gingerale and a couple crackers

Ay not good hun...i`ll sent you some energy and focus on your stumick...

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little_Light Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:59 pm

well moms on her way to bring me some soup and ore pepto i think. And some chinkens for devin cause we are out and she keeps asking for them
TY so much though just the though makes me feel better aha
Little_Light
Little_Light
4th Degree Student
4th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:22 pm

Little_Light wrote:well moms on her way to bring me some soup and ore pepto i think. And some chinkens for devin cause we are out and she keeps asking for them
TY so much though just the though makes me feel better aha

good let mom pamper and wine and dine you hun...
your welcome by the way Very Happy

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum