Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Site Changes
by LunaLight Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:31 pm

» Help Us Find a New Look
by 4evr Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:33 pm

» Haunted location pics
by starchang Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:23 pm

» December 21 first 2012 is NOT the end
by Queen of Cups Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:54 am

» Idea for a game of sorts
by Nena Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:21 pm

» I had Deja Vu
by Queen of Cups Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:10 am

» Want to start a psychic journal..any ideas?
by Nena Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:25 pm

» Are psychic abilities hereditary?
by Nena Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:18 pm

» Do you Want to Write for the Charmed News?
by Queen of Wands Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:42 am

» Super Mario on The Welcome Page
by Queen of Wands Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:41 am

What are Orbs...

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What are Orbs... - Page 2 Empty Re: What are Orbs...

Post  starchang Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:26 pm

wow awesome pic little light!
starchang
starchang

Back to top Go down

Post  starchang Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:27 pm

Mara wrote:
manuel wrote:but why do you use him ? lol , i don't get it

shakehead...... Rolling Eyes

baahahahahaa! well im glad SOMEBODY got it! Shocked
starchang
starchang

Back to top Go down

Post  Little_Light Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:26 pm

Mara wrote:
Little_Light wrote:
Mara wrote:
Little_Light wrote:i know, i'll have to put up one of me soon. assuming a decent one exists lol. i hide from the camera too ya know

well i think the one you have for msn messenger is a very "decent'one as you descibe it Very Happy

Well ty though none of mine are all pretty and mysterious like the ones you and mom like to put up lol

I LOVE YOUR PICTURE...and i don`t know why but ALL my pictures are like that..

ty ty! That is a pretty good one. Specially cause it has my bumpkin in it. I'm still sorting through to see if i can find one i like better. I guess i don't have any like that cause i have this strange habit of actually looking at the camera when a pic is being taken lol
Little_Light
Little_Light
4th Degree Student
4th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Little_Light Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:37 pm

Mara wrote:
Little_Light wrote:I have a world of orb pics but this one here is actually one of my favs for some reason. It was taken in my favorite cemetary in broad daylight so no flash to bounce off anything. The grave in it is actually tiny i had to lay on the ground to line up the shot. It's a 7 yr old boy. I personally believe that is his spirit popping up to say hello because we stopped and visited him.

What are Orbs... - Page 2 01710

it`s always sad to see these graves...so young..however, it IS an AWSOM catch Wink ...

I hope you don`t mind i played around with it a bitt...

It is really sad and i'm slightly morbid in that i have a lot of pics of very young tombstones, but those are the ones that devin is usually drawn to so i take a pic and see what comes of it. It did turn out to be a good catch though. One of my favorite orbs i have to say
Little_Light
Little_Light
4th Degree Student
4th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Little_Light Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:40 pm

starchang wrote:wow awesome pic little light!

Which one, the orb or the one of me and my youngin? LOL Either way ty much! Very Happy
Little_Light
Little_Light
4th Degree Student
4th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Post  starchang Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:01 pm

Little_Light wrote:

Which one, the orb or the one of me and my youngin? LOL Either way ty much! Very Happy

lol, i meant the orb one! but btw that's you?? you look so young in that pic is it recent? i thought both of those were your kids! haaha
starchang
starchang

Back to top Go down

Post  Little_Light Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:39 pm

starchang wrote:
Little_Light wrote:

lol, i meant the orb one! but btw that's you?? you look so young in that pic is it recent? i thought both of those were your kids! haaha

lol well ty. That was taken almost a year ago now if i remember correctly, but that is me yep. I got good genetics and a baby face. And a cutie boo little girl lol
Little_Light
Little_Light
4th Degree Student
4th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:11 pm

starchang wrote:
Mara wrote:
manuel wrote:but why do you use him ? lol , i don't get it

shakehead...... Rolling Eyes

baahahahahaa! well im glad SOMEBODY got it! Shocked

my bro is just a little slow hun but ..What are Orbs... - Page 2 Shhh..don`t tell him that...i just leave him be hehehehheee

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:13 pm

Little_Light wrote:
Mara wrote:
Little_Light wrote:
Mara wrote:
Little_Light wrote:i know, i'll have to put up one of me soon. assuming a decent one exists lol. i hide from the camera too ya know

well i think the one you have for msn messenger is a very "decent'one as you descibe it Very Happy

Well ty though none of mine are all pretty and mysterious like the ones you and mom like to put up lol

ty ty! That is a pretty good one. Specially cause it has my bumpkin in it. I'm still sorting through to see if i can find one i like better. I guess i don't have any like that cause i have this strange habit of actually looking at the camera when a pic is being taken lol

Ah see that is what i NEVER do..i ALWAYS look into peoples eye`s when they are infront of me but the cam...never look straight at it.
Yea she is a cuty pie hihiii

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:16 pm

Little_Light wrote:
Mara wrote:
Little_Light wrote:I have a world of orb pics but this one here is actually one of my favs for some reason. It was taken in my favorite cemetary in broad daylight so no flash to bounce off anything. The grave in it is actually tiny i had to lay on the ground to line up the shot. It's a 7 yr old boy. I personally believe that is his spirit popping up to say hello because we stopped and visited him.

it`s always sad to see these graves...so young..however, it IS an AWSOM catch Wink ...

It is really sad and i'm slightly morbid in that i have a lot of pics of very young tombstones, but those are the ones that devin is usually drawn to so i take a pic and see what comes of it. It did turn out to be a good catch though. One of my favorite orbs i have to say

ah see you have answered the question already.The reason why you have more tombstones of young children is because your little one atracks them..kinda like mom and granma has the abilty little Devin has it also..but you knew that already.. Wink

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:18 pm

Little_Light wrote:
starchang wrote:
Little_Light wrote:

lol well ty. That was taken almost a year ago now if i remember correctly, but that is me yep. I got good genetics and a baby face. And a cutie boo little girl lol

Devin has an older soul then you ..did you know that?

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little_Light Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:33 pm

Mara wrote:
Little_Light wrote:
Mara wrote:
Little_Light wrote:
Mara wrote:

Ah see that is what i NEVER do..i ALWAYS look into peoples eye`s when they are infront of me but the cam...never look straight at it.
Yea she is a cuty pie hihiii

I was well trained at an early age to look at the camera if i wanted a good pic of me taken cause it was only gonna get taken once lol. If i have my webcam on i pretty much never look at it though, strange as that is lol
Little_Light
Little_Light
4th Degree Student
4th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Little_Light Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:40 pm

Mara wrote:
Little_Light wrote:
starchang wrote:
Little_Light wrote:

Devin has an older soul then you ..did you know that?

That actually doesn't suprise me a bit. She has moments where if i didn't know she was 3 i'd swear she was grown
Little_Light
Little_Light
4th Degree Student
4th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Little_Light Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:47 pm

Mara wrote:
Little_Light wrote:
Mara wrote:

ah see you have answered the question already.The reason why you have more tombstones of young children is because your little one atracks them..kinda like mom and granma has the abilty little Devin has it also..but you knew that already.. Wink

Oh yeah i know this. One of my favorite GH technics is to let her loose and tell her to take us to the people lol
Little_Light
Little_Light
4th Degree Student
4th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:30 pm

Little_Light wrote:
Mara wrote:
Little_Light wrote:
Mara wrote:

Oh yeah i know this. One of my favorite GH technics is to let her loose and tell her to take us to the people lol

GOOD IDEA... aha

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little_Light Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:59 am

LOL It's just as good as any other way i've found. I just go along and take pics when and where i feel like i should and if sh shows intrest in a stone or area I try to take a few shots. I figure she may not know it yet, but she probably has a better connection to what's around based on pure innocence
Little_Light
Little_Light
4th Degree Student
4th Degree Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen of Cups Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:07 am

Little_Light wrote:LOL It's just as good as any other way i've found. I just go along and take pics when and where i feel like i should and if sh shows intrest in a stone or area I try to take a few shots. I figure she may not know it yet, but she probably has a better connection to what's around based on pure innocence

believe me she knows Wink

Queen of Cups
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Unicorn Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:10 pm

I love Orbs!! I've even seen them with my naked eye! We tested it one night, with a night vision camera. I told hubby where to film a dadda..there they were!!!
We have orbs in almost 90% of our pic's we take!!.........and we have hundreds!! Hubby love taking pic's ALL the time!!

Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  starchang Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:57 am

kewl! u should join the halloween contest! check the thread What are Orbs... - Page 2 68347
starchang
starchang

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum